ed/dirt

Hello Coming your way

Joined the fourm. Will be working and riding San Diego area for 3 or 4 months. I have to find somewhere to live. If anyone has a guest house they want to rent give me a yell. 55 year old riding xrl. Coming from Louisiana where the fishing is great but not much off road in my part of the state. I rode Colorado 2 months last summer and Arizona a month this winter. Now it is time to go to work. I will have the weekends to play.

Welcome! I currently have a house guest staying with me but if you need a place to do maintenance on your XR just shoot me a PM anytime, I have a good sized garage and a decent XRL manual & just enough tools to do just about anything on the 650L's.

Also know where the best deals in town are on parts, gear and accesories.

looking forward to seeing you out here!!!

so here's your pre-welcome!!! these people are great, let us know what ya need when you get into town....

then , we ride!!!

Blind :rolleyes:

I will keep my ears open for a rental. Look for ward to riding with you. Hope you make it for some desert riding before it gets too hot. :) Ken

Welcome!

There seems to be some small houses up in rural San Diego (I am near Agaunga) and anza to rent. Rooms too. Great dualsporting too!

If you just need a room for a couple months, I have a spare room in my place and might be able to find a good spot in the garage for the XR if I can move a work bench and back up my trailer a bit :)

Welcome aboard. I spent about 7 years in Louisiana when I was a child, near Baton Rouge. I remember doing an awful lot of fishing there. It is where I learned to fish, as we lived on a small lake. :)

Thanks for the welcome. It should be a good summer. Hope to do a lot of riding. I am going head that way soon.