Sign in to follow this  
Joliet

Ride cancled

My new fuel tank came in today for the Husky. I am thinking of doing a shakedown run on Saturday starting at the trailhead of Pinion Mountain Road. Start time 8:30. around 150 miles of varied terain, lots of deep sand. Will probably stop and take some pics of the flowers, they should be in full bloom by now. Should be in the high 70's with enough breeze to help keep the dust to a minimum. Will be following desert dash tracks for the most part. I plan on riding at a decent pace, but there are some bailout points along the way. Please post up if you plan on going. Ken

Is everyone busy or just avoiding you? Ken, I don't know for sure what I am doing this weekend but if you can't find anyone then PM me - I might be able to go.

Is everyone busy or just avoiding you? Ken, I don't know for sure what I am doing this weekend but if you can't find anyone then PM me - I might be able to go.

Yeah we are avoiding him. :rolleyes:

Ken I get to work everyweekend now otherwise I'd try to go with you.

My feelings are not hurt yet :rolleyes: . Hell I try to avoid myself sometimes too :lol: . I just want to get some exercise and test out the new tank. I have my GPS to lead and my Spot to sweep, neither one makes any dust, so I have it "made in the shade". :) Ken

My feelings are not hurt yet :) . Hell I try to avoid myself sometimes too :) . I just want to get some exercise and test out the new tank. I have my GPS to lead and my Spot to sweep, neither one makes any dust, so I have it "made in the shade". :) Ken

Ken

Have you looked into the Permatex Platic tank repair Kit?

so put your old tank on and go riding

:)

Old tank has a crack in it and leaks fuel. I will get the new one to fit, just have to do some "modifying" and might not get it done today, and noticed a while ago that I have a flat :) . I did run over some cactus during the dash.

roll the yellow bike and I'll do a desert ride with you ken.