bluefin2na

OGIO FLIGHT VEST

Yes, I have the Ogio in black and Orange (KTM). It has zippers on the side to bring it in and your typical 3 buckles down the middle that adjust. It also doubles as 1 helluva chest protector, but I still wear my underarmor.

If I were looking for one, I would definitely prefer a hi vis color....I like the RED idea also....

but, if they run as big as you guys are saying...maybe that one wouldn't work too well for us more petite riders??

like almost a foot shorter than the 6'3" folks... :scratch_one-s_head:

Tommy- this just in from the Director of Design!!!!!

“We are launching a street vest in 2010 with reflective / hi vis material. Should be in stock by Aug/Sep.”

Well Well well , what do you know,, it worked

I just called and asked where the new color vests are.....they said February they will be launching a light weight/hi-vis vest. But, it has nowhere near the capabilities of the flight vest.

The only changes that will be happening for the flight vest is there is a new "stealth" model. Same vest except the lettering will be grey instead of white.

guess I will keep looking for a flight vest......need to quit being so cheap and just pull the trigger!

would you buy this vest in HIGH VIS colors rather then the black?

I have black but would definitely buy one with a HIGH VISIBILITY color such as orange.

Keep an eye on E-Bay......I snagged my vest with Hi Vis/KTM Orange accents off E-Bay :lol:

got one today.....snagged the last one at NCHOM.......$89