Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

2-8-09 all american 110 mile race

Anyone wanna come hang on Sunday and watch the race maybe ride the course with briana after the race? She had a great time prerunning and postrunning the course last time. Tree and his son said they will be there. Looks like a chance of rain on Fri and Sat!! Bob, humor us and come check it out?

110 this sunday

Yeah, me and the boy will be there. probablly leaving the Tree casa around 5:15am to get there by 6:30am. What time you hitting the road, Brad?

Yeah, me and the boy will be there. probablly leaving the Tree casa around 5:15am to get there by 6:30am. What time you hitting the road, Brad?

I don't want to deal with super early morning commuting, so I'm planning on heading out saturday and finding a quiet place to camp Sat. I'll let you know if we change plans though. Otherwise see you before or after the race. Good luck!

Brad- I KNOW exactly what you are doing! You KNOW if I get out there, and "pre-run" (pre-race) <_< the course, i will be all over it... and I know I would, too!

Believe me; I've done the race thing, and I am very competitive! (not fast; just competitive)... I just don't have the time/money to do it "right"...

I have honey-do's this weekend, and a gig Sunday night... next weekend, I am lending out all my bikes for a friend, and then we are at the dash (I'm not sweeping, since I'll have my kid... I'll probably position myself somewhere for some pictures)

Good luck to all you racerbboys and gals...

I have honey-do's this weekend

Ha-ha! Oh yeah, I know how that feels. I won't be riding this weekend either, still have stuff to finish up. Have fun out there.

I have honey-do's this weekend

Ha-ha! Oh yeah, I know how that feels. I won't be riding this weekend either, still have stuff to finish up. Have fun out there.

nobody likes a sore winner <_<

I knew I would be in this boat before I went on the CC ride, but busted your chops any way... cuz that's just how I roll B)

I have; brakes on the van, oil change on the van, clutch cable for the DRZ, irrigation control box for the yard, put away CHRISTMAS boxes, replace the chlorine generator for the pool, etc. on my short list...

I am lending out all my bikes for a friend, and then we are at the dash (I'm not sweeping, since I'll have my kid... I'll probably position myself somewhere for some pictures)

Good luck to all you racerbboys and gals...

Oh no, not Jon !!!! :o

Just twisting the knife a little more. :lol:

not Jon... Actually; he's more of a vice president than a friend, but I have known him for 20 years. I dont think he rides fast enough to damage a bike...

And that husky thing... Well that was just...odd... Jon has posted over on the husky forum at thumpertalk, and nobody has ever heard of such a thing...

not Jon... Actually; he's more of a vice president than a friend, but I have known him for 20 years. I dont think he rides fast enough to damage a bike...

And that husky thing... Well that was just...odd... Jon has posted over on the husky forum at thumpertalk, and nobody has ever heard of such a thing...

I posted over at Husky Cafe on the same subject and nobody heard of that happening to a 610 lately. I think somebody mentioned an that they heard of an 03 doing that, but nothing else. Like I say; it was an anomaly.

well since this was the all american 110 thread but now its the busted husky thread. I'll add my .02$ Last race there wasn't a single husky racing out of the 150 people entered in the race. Whats up with that? I think someone from this site needs to take their husky out and show em how its done! :lol: Roger? Mimi? Alright just busting your chops for hijacking the thread. Carry on.

We'll get to see Rob A tear up superstition in the next one on his husky. That race should be a great one to watch. Everyone should come out for that one on the 22nd.

I am probably going to bring a few true newbies (male and female) down to watch the race on Sunday 2-8-09. The plan is to rent quads nearby. I might get a tour guide to show us around, find a good spot to watch the race, and prevent us from getting lost. This will be a true newb friendly ride, but I will rip around the berms, small jumps, and hills whenever I can. We will leave San Diego early Sunday morning. My # is in the members only section for anyone who wants to meet up or tag along.

I am probably going to bring a few true newbies (male and female) down to watch the race on Sunday 2-8-09. The plan is to rent quads nearby. I might get a tour guide to show us around, find a good spot to watch the race, and prevent us from getting lost. This will be a true newb friendly ride, but I will rip around the berms, small jumps, and hills whenever I can. We will leave San Diego early Sunday morning. My # is in the members only section for anyone who wants to meet up or tag along.

Sounds like an episode of Seinfeld. Shocknawe (cramer) and bunny friends out on quads riding around lost in the desert trying to find the race when #82(newman) comes speeding down the wash and slams into a pink quad thats stalled out like a fixated deer in the headlights. :):) 82 Goes flying over the bars and breaks his shift lever and rides the rest of the race clutchless. :).

see ya after the race paul! Be careful with the newbs.

Totally a Seinfeld episode. You are not just a rider, but a writer. Remember to wave again when u see Cramer and his bunnies. Tear it up 82!

tree, seems like it will be raining out there on saturday so I will be getting up and going on sunday. Just checking if you have room for another? Briana and some others were talking about coming out later so I would let her use my truck. Lemme know.

Sure you can ride with us. I can fit 3 bikes in my truck or we can just hook up the trailer depending on gear and gas cans.