wsmc99

For those interested in Trackdays!

HORSE THIEF MILE (11 turn road course featuring major elevation changes, tight turns and canyon-like surroundings)

Join us for the fun at this tight technical track at the Willow Spring International Raceway complex.

This track is well suited to practice your canyon carving skills as well as a perfect venue for supermoto style riding.

This will be a 2-session event running two sessions (25 riders per session) in 30 minute rotations for lots of track time.

http://tinyurl.com/boyodf

This course got high marks from the Red Hot Riders, a local group that's done a lot of track days over the years. Tight turns are a good training ground to hone your skills for tight canyon roads like we have in San Diego.

I have ridden track (at Willow) before. Very nice safe environment to go as fast as you like.

I highly recommend track days. I've always come away a much safer rider. Ridden Willow, Streets of Willow, Laguna Seca, and what was once Sears Point. Had a great time each day.

Tony (wsmc99) is a good friend of mine, and just started putting on these track days a few months ago. His track days have had good reviews/comments from the riders.

I may go to Horsethief........3 bikes.....the 950, 640 and the XR1200 :)

I believe horse thief was kind of designed for motorcycles or gokarts wasnt it