OK- I placed the order... I added one each M, L and XL, in case somebody else wants one... i'll pay for those.

When it's all done, I'm hoping it's closer to $7 than $10, but we'll see... He did say they are "heavyweight" cotton, so hopefully they are not crap... you never know with family...

OK- I placed the order... I added one each M, L and XL, in case somebody else wants one... i'll pay for those.

When it's all done, I'm hoping it's closer to $7 than $10, but we'll see... He did say they are "heavyweight" cotton, so hopefully they are not crap... you never know with family...

I'll take the extra Medium if no one else wants it.

I fluctuate between M & L depending on good or bad days.

Don

no extras, just the ones asked for, were ordered....

correct?

just making sure.

Blind :lol:

yeah; I updated the first post... everybody can make sure the info is accurate there

no extras, just the ones asked for, were ordered....

correct?

just making sure.

Blind :unsure:

yeah; I updated the first post... everybody can make sure the info is accurate there

XL for me, I can't fit in a L :lol:

Yeah, I'm actually a medium in the waist, but my broad shoulders need an xl. :unsure:

Hey Bob - Just wanted to say, "THANKS for the T-Shirts!" Roger and I picked up our shirts from Zenosan over in Page, AZ. on Sunday.......Don and his neighbor, Gawin (who owns the local Honda dealership), took me, Roger and Jarrett for a nice ~130 mile loop north of Lake Powell on Monday.....trip report and photos to follow in the next few days regarding our 5 day "Adventure", but I wanted to drop a quick line to express my gratitude for the T-Shirts, they came out great! :clapping: :good:

Jarrett snapped the below photo at Alstrom Point along Lake Powell......that's Gunsight Rock just over my right shoulder and Navajo Mtn way off in the distance......beautiful area, I can see why Don and Tish love it there...

100_1453.jpg

shut up and ride!

and put on some long pants, now that you're all growed up

Glad you like the shirts...

Bob

*update of order*

Just got an email from Bikeslut- he must be on his DingleBerry and unable to post, so:

Black long-sleeve t-shirts beautifully emblazoned with the Stregalicious X-Plane logo may be available for $9.00 each. But we need a minimum order of 10. I assume there will be various sizes available, but we'll need to wait for Bob to confirm.

I'll kick off the sale by taking one in xxl for me- who's next?

M-n2tm

L- Humpty, Zen, Trophy, and n2tm

XL- slut, Joliet, Joliet, Craw, Erick, Erick, strega.strega,dirty, KLRoger, Shock, , and tlking

XXL- fake name, Blonde, schwinn, boat

OK- I'm in for another one.

Don

uh... the shirts are all gone... I'm not sure if I could order just a few.

i'll ask...