KTMrad

Test Run - Help with Site

OK, can a couple people please try to register here on SDAR with a new username.......you must use a different e-mail so it doesn't recognize you.

We're trying to see if self-validation works with the site or not.

When trying to sign up, now people have to type in a few letters, which is anti-spam security feature, and hopefully we don't have to validate every new registration manually.

Thanks in advance,

Please let us know if when you try to register, you get an e-mail validation automatically which should approve you.

Thanks,

Just registered as 'Stregalicious', new email.

Thank you Stregalicious. Your registration has been submitted.

The board administrator has chosen to require validation for all email addresses. Within the next 10 minutes (usually instantly) you'll receive an email with instructions on the next step. Don't worry, it won't take long before you can post!

The email has been sent to stregalicious@yahoo.com

Will let you know if/when I get an email.

I just tried to register under the name test_for_registration I will update when I receive my verification email.

Jbw

No email in 21 minutes. Headed to bed, will check in the am. Nite fellas.

got email, but deaf_in_1_eye can't register yet..... :lol:

i was hoping for the opportunity to have an alter ego, thanks admins!!!! :)

Blind Deaf...yeah we all are here......:)

You must check your Junk Mail or Spam Folders also.......mine was sent to the Junk Mail folder.

It worked for me.

Thanks

What email address would the confirmation be sent from? I have no spam or junk email from the SDAR site this morning.

None for me. I used an old aol mailbox, so it might have been spammed?

Might be a yahoo thing on my end. But I had it send a re-validation email, and I didn't get it. The options set won't let me change my email addy to another address, so I'm not able to test if it's a site or yahoo issue at the moment.

KTMRad, if you can manually change the email address on the newly registered, "Stregalicious" account, change it to: desertgestapo@gmail.com as a test.

Thanks

I might have to screw around with some technical tomfoolery if this doesn't get sorted out, though I'll try to wait until late night when all the good boys and girls should be sleeping :) I'll let you all know if I have to.

It worked for me as well as at least one other person. Don't know why yes for some and no for others.

didnt work for me. my friend has been trying to sign up for a week or so and hasnt got any emails did it again today and hes now in the validating section but got no email yet he has a hotmail account not yahoo.

Automatic Validation e-mails have been resent......please let us know if you get them......those of you who have tried to signup. Check your Junk Mail or Spam folders.

Thanks,