Spaugh

epic adrenaline rush ride MONDAY!

the weather will be perfect, the traction will be great, the views and scenery will be spectacular, your adrenaline will flow like a river, your bike will thank you for taking it on such a bitchin ride, all of your senses will be stimulated to the point of uphoria, the ride will be beyond epic.

pure-adrenaline-rush.jpg

sounds awesome... Add a band, a penguin and lumpia and you're set...

No; really... Trying to make it down to the desert floor?

sounds awesome... Add a band, a penguin and lumpia and you're set...

No; really... Trying to make it down to the desert floor?

naw, I'm not dragging briana through devils canyon. This is the adrenalin ride, not the masochist ride.

We are gonna do a long and decent paced 100+ mile desert run tomorrow. See you at the Texaco station in ocotillo.

Sorry, but I gotta get a chance to rub handlebars with my sportbike buddies on the XR on a pavement run on Sunday.

Dirt riding for me will be reserved for the New Year's week-weekend.

Maybe we will cross paths with your group out there. Jeff and I will start later and from the north end of the desert area. :D

Maybe we will cross paths with your group out there. Jeff and I will start later and from the north end of the desert area. :D

u guys should go do grapevine to fonts point if either of you haven't been there yet. have fun.

u guys should go do grapevine to fonts point if either of you haven't been there yet. have fun.

Funny you should mention that. It was the first ride Jeff took with SDAR club members. Honda Pilot and he rode out to Julian where we met up and went down to the desert. It was last February, I think. We will probably do Grapevine/Jasper trail and who knows, from there. :D

113 miles today, anyone up for another one monday?

Trying to save disk space so I recycled this thread. Todays ride was spectacular and tomorrow should be as well, anyone wanna ride late notice monday????

Trying to save disk space so I recycled this thread. Todays ride was spectacular and tomorrow should be as well, anyone wanna ride late notice monday????

if my boys cancel our OW ride, I'll post or PM you... Even briana would be bored riding with the kids... They like short loops close to camp and easy terrain

if my boys cancel our OW ride, I'll post or PM you... Even briana would be bored riding with the kids... They like short loops close to camp and easy terrain

right on, briana is getting good quick. She could probably give a few grown men here a run for their money.

Call me, I'm on standby and want to go ride if someone wants to join me for day 4 of epic adrenalin induced insantiy!!

619-990-0843

She could probably give a few grown men here a run for their money.

There are grown men here ??!! ;)

right on, briana is getting good quick.

Good to hear, go for it Brianna !! :)

She could probably give a few grown men here a run for their money.

There are grown men here ??!! ;)

right on, briana is getting good quick.

Good to hear, go for it Brianna !! :)

Cool, so you are taking the 950 and coming riding in the desert then?? :D Someone do me a favor and call me so I don't have to go and risk it alone tomorrow.