Chief Gunner

Short notice invitation.....Maintenance or whatever.

I'll be in the garage trying to get the pig and the Husky tuned a bit since my kid bailed on me instead of going riding today...(I need to make sure there isn't a boy involved ;) )

So if any of you might be in the area or would like to you, are welcomed to swing by ;)

It's warming up a bit and I can always get a warm fire going in the fire pit and throw some dogs or burgers on the grill.

Anyway, I'll Check in here throughout the day, my contact info is in the members only forum and you can always shoot me a PM.

another day at work for me, but thanks for the offer gunner... I'm out at OW with the kids on Monday, of you're available

I'm doing some garage work today... so let's have a big "virtual tech-day", wherever you are all at today!! ;)

Well I just got back from the store...... had to pick up some Spectro Full Synthetic for the VMax, time to change the oil and air filter (which I have to wait for....ordered a new K&N for it today at motoworld).

As the vmax oil drains I'll be taking the XR apart to see if I can get the choke to quit sticking wide open.....

Still here if anyone wants to cruise by. ;)

Update @ 3:20....Got the oil changed on the VMAx and took the XR apart enough to figure out I need a new choke cable....it got pinched somehow between the gas tank and the frame, at least it's an easy one to fix.....

Since Rachel has bigger and better things to do I'll let the Husky collect some more dust until she wants to be "daddy's girl" again ;)

Since Rachel has bigger and better things to do I'll let the Husky collect some more dust until she wants to be "daddy's girl" again ;)

I thought Santa was going to get her something for trail riding.... ;)

aaron- need I remind you that "you forgot the magic word"?

;)

for those of you that don't know... the magic word is "lumpia"

Aaron, thanks for the invite, but unfortunately had other things going on.

Barley Therapy with some Airhead BMW folks and friends, then PB and OB.