I was getting ready to go when my riding buddy called and said he had forgotten its his girlfriends birthday today. ;) I guess he's in trouble now, and I have no riding partner.

Anyone want to go for a ride today? Maybe somewhere local?

619-990-0843. I'm gonna hang out for a bit and then go solo I guess.

leaving for pine valley, maybe ride kernan to buckman and check out the trail on the north side that the other thread was talking about. Call me if you want to go,I've got another rider and a maybe from kip.

missed...... rode further east both Sat and Sun......Swedish National Enduro style without the tire studs,,,,sick and epic all rolled into one,,, very rare happening needed to exploit the conditions....still very white today but less than Sat and melting fast. R

will be gone by next week

missed...... rode further east both Sat and Sun......Swedish National Enduro style without the tire studs,,,,sick and epic all rolled into one,,, very rare happening needed to exploit the conditions....still very white today but less than Sat and melting fast. R

will be gone by next week

Not if it rains and snows all week! :blink:

hmm valid point,,,,,weather report???

Yahoo weather sez cloudy with showers today (Monday) and tonight and partly cloudy tomorrow, then rain again on Wednesday.