Sign in to follow this  
Strega

MotoCycle Superstore - Battery Tender Jr. - $19.99

Today Only: (Thurs Dec 18th, 2008)

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/455/M...svid=1459204649

That's about 1/2 price

These are pretty slick, you attach leads to the battery and it has a connector that you can attach to the bike where ever you see fit, and you don't have to take the seat off to charge the battery anymore, you just connect the charger to the custom connector and wallah!

before i got one i used to replace my batteries about 12-15 months, i used this on my last jetski and i had the battery for 4 years, when i sold it was still strong.

That's an unbelievable deal. Sometimes you can get the extra pigtail that hooks to the charger and rotate the charger between bikes every few days if you can a few in the garage.

It doesn't take much to keep a motorcycle battery charged, but one thing is for certain... for the longest life they like to be fully charged as much as possible. Normal car and motorcycle batteries do not favor being constantly cycled or deeply discharged.

They do come with the pig tales to hook to the battery. If you don't get one from the Super Store with todays sale I have them for $24.99. Extra pig tales for other bikes would be 5.99 each. Kelly