Guest Hammerin Hammon

Account Suspension Notification ( San Diego Adventure Riders )

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Hammerin Hammon,

Your member account at San Diego Adventure Riders has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Dec 7 2008, 11:13 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

I havn't been riding much, took one guy around the 22 mile ALL KILLER NO FILLER LOOP. He did very well, we rode the whole loop in just over an hour. The pictures at the bottom are the only hill Terry couldn't climb. This is what he wrote in an Email.

Hi Craig,

Thanks for taking me riding on Saturday, even though you tried to hurt me. Speaking of hurting, my body is so sore, I can’t even wipe my butt. Oh well, let’s go do it again.

http://bannedcr500riders.com/board/index.php

This was my into to the other site, I found. The guy who started it got BANNED from another sit so he started his own 523 members in a year and a half.

I got this E,Mail from another site.

Hammerin Hammon,

Your member account at San Diego Adventure Riders has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Dec 7 2008, 11:13 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

I liked there site, but -------------------, they stop every 5 minutes to pose for pictures, and got all over me about my spelling, punctuation.

I live in Carlsbad Ca. my 650L has a surfboard rack. My wife and I ride frome here to surf spots in Baja. I hope to find some better rides here[/img]

91 CR 500, Motor and suspension by Mad Raceing, set up for MX. Ca. plated.

XR 650L set up for 2 up Baja surf trips, and longer duelsport rides,

Last edited by Hammer on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

AlisoBob

Site Admin

Dude, your chain is too tight! Pass me the Morphine please.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:29 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haul ass on your bike, shotgun beers, dont mind fireworks, and eat like a Marine.... Your going to fit right in....

Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:40 pm Post subject: Site Mission

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everybody!

Well, I'm sure everybodys first question is about the name. I was banned from a similar site for speaking my mind. I wanted to provide a site offering the same soapbox to stand on, without all the oppression.

That said, this site was born as an alternative to the others, and hopefully finds its own audience. The goal is to provide its members a place to openly express themselves, while still maintaining a "PG-13" type atmosphere.

While true "F-Bombs" will be frowned upon, abbreviations in all forms are fine..... post "WFO" and " WTF" to your hearts content. The usual words you hear on talk radio today are fine.... but please use them in context, and dont just try to be outragous. As a rule of thumb:

adjectives are fine ( Larry pussed out on the big triple)

nouns are not ( Larry is a big pussy who cant ride)

Additionally, any topic ( even political ones ) are allowed.... as long as they are being discussed.

Some other areas that different are the elimination of both "PM"s" and the invisable " Moderators Only" forum. If you dont have the courage to say something in the open forum, keep it to yourself.

We have an area called "Shoppers Only". This is an un-registered area, where anyone can stroll in and ask questions regarding CR500 ownership, purchasing, or other questions. Other forums ban non-owners, we hope to fill a void in not only making future owners welcome, but avoiding costly mistakes right off the bat.

Some may wonder how I'll act on my own board.... Well, expect more of the same. Although I try to help everyone, some times it comes across harsh. Having thick skin helps. As an example M.F.D.P. & Slomas are two members I consider friends now, after a rocky start . If you feel your being picked on, either suck it up, or move on. This is not the place for whiners.

Its going to take a while to fine tune, and get everything settled in. I have no idea what I'm doing as far as Administrating , and I dont think that Grand Master ST200 is going to give me any pointers.

All I have to offer is a place where you can talk dirtbikes, set up rides, speak you mind, and have alot of fun.

The only two rules you need to follow are:

1. No Web-Riders

2. No Whiners

Cheers Hoons!

I am now training for my next ride with my new BRos, The Adelanto G.P. I can race my CR. 500 in the dual sport class.

P.S Kevin, you can call me out and show up at the starting line on your B.M.W. :lol:http://desertvipersmc.com/adelanto/

Well, I gotta go run some more stairs.

:lol:

post-465-1228682347_thumb.jpg

post-465-1228682379_thumb.jpg

post-465-1228682400_thumb.jpg

post-465-1228682420_thumb.jpg

post-465-1228682444_thumb.jpg

If that other site is so great, just go. Let us be boring here, you go over there and be badass with the rest of them.

This is EXACTLY why most of us, myself included, do not want you posting here. Posts just like the one above.

*sigh*

Here we go again...

" he is so sore, he can't even wipe his butt!!"

Careful with context on quotes like that!! :lol:

"hard sore site"... I am lmao

adelanto is the same weekend as desert dash... Damn the luck!!

Craig; I wouldve loved to see that on your "L"... Seems like riding a cr500 in a dual sport race is sandbagging... One of the most potent bikes ever, that somehow got a plate on it.

There must be something about CR owners that is a common thread, to have enough cr500 riders that have been banned from other sites, to make up a site of its own... That's classic!!

Paging pollo to the white courtesy phone: pollo; ever heard of that site? (and I am NOT trolling or baiting with my question)

bannedcr500riders.com Wow. :lol:

I don't understand how that is offensive. We could probably learn a thing or two from their forum rules. :lol:

If that other site is so great, just go. Let us be boring here, you go over there and be badass with the rest of them.

This is EXACTLY why most of us, myself included, do not want you posting here. Posts just like the one above.

*sigh*

Here we go again...

I don't understand how that is offensive. We could probably learn a thing or two from their forum rules. :lol:

I don't "get" your question... What is offensive?

I take it, the guy that started the site was banned from at least one other forum, and started his own... That's awesome! Its the American Way!

You meet the nicest people on a Honda!

I don't "get" your question... What is offensive?

I take it, the guy that started the site was banned from at least one other forum, and started his own... That's awesome! Its the American Way!

You meet the nicest people on a Honda!

Bob, see post #2. Someone is offended.

The post was not offensive, it was hilarious IMO.

at the risk of speaking for craig OR roger... Roger wasn't "offended"... Hammer tossed stinky bait, and roger wasn't biting.

I am still laughing over the post... I am not even mildly offended, but craig is obviously trying to get a rise out people by bashing this site, on another site.

I think mescalero has a point though, so I'm out of the pool.

"I found a new hard sore site" it makes so much sense. They're all hardheads that were "sore" from being banned. :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome back, please report to the principal's office before returning to class.

Too bad Adelanto is the same weekend as the Dash. I was just talking Julie in to going up to spectate.

See ya,

Jon

Guest Hammerin Hammon

The guy I took for a ride is a customer who bought a beach house a block away. I remodled his whole house. I first took him surfing, then showed him and his wife the town, we finaly got his DRZ. running so we could ride. Maybe he should have brought his KTM. :lol::bye::lol: He is the guy who hooked me up with the XR.440

Hammer.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

adelanto is the same weekend as desert dash... Damn the luck!!

Craig; I wouldve loved to see that on your "L"... Seems like riding a cr500 in a dual sport race is sandbagging... One of the most potent bikes ever, that somehow got a plate on it.

There must be something about CR owners that is a common thread, to have enough cr500 riders that have been banned from other sites, to make up a site of its own... That's classic!!

Paging pollo to the white courtesy phone: pollo; ever heard of that site? (and I am NOT trolling or baiting with my question)

Ya. I am thinking about doing 2 classes, 1 on the 650L 1 on the 500

The guy I took for a ride is a customer who bought a beach house a block away. I remodled his whole house. I first took him surfing, then showed him and his wife the town, we finaly got his DRZ. running so we could ride. Maybe he should have brought his KTM. :lol::bye::lol: He is the guy who hooked me up with the XR.440

Hammer.

I would say I did half the house! He must of given you a bonus for getting him a free outdoor shower!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

The guy I took for a ride is a customer who bought a beach house a block away. I remodled his whole house. I first took him surfing, then showed him and his wife the town, we finaly got his DRZ. running so we could ride. Maybe he should have brought his KTM. :bye::lol::lol: He is the guy who hooked me up with the XR.440

Hammer.

I would say I did half the house! He must of given you a bonus for getting him a free outdoor shower!

Hi Bum. :lol:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

1. No Web-Riders

2. No Whiners

I am still trolling for good riders, who wants to ride, with the Official BAD BOY!

Lets rock!

*sigh*

Here we go again...

I will never / ever comment on Hammer or one of his posts again.

I think its hilarious how some people are baited in time and time again..

*sigh*

Ron

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Same here. He is now dead to me!

:lol::lol::lol::D:unsure:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:31 pm Post subject: The Banned Hoon Pledge (stolen outright)

Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship. You will see no cutesy little smiley faces here. Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.

1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.

2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.

4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.

6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.

7. When you are sick -- Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

9. This is my oath .... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; 'because you are my friend'.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's true warmth.

Remember: A friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel...

1995 CR500 Steel Warhorse

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Guest Hammerin Hammon

One sad thing about being suspended was that I couldn't view my private messages. I missed a great ride with a realy cool brother. Maybe I should put in a suggestion (To be able to get your mail while on suspenssion, even covicts get their mail)

Tsportbiker929 Re:It's time to ride, Nov 18 2008, 10:38 PM

Movin' Up in the World

Group: Members

Member No.: 1785

hey i am here for 10 days. lets ride.

Mitch

I had fun last Saturday, but I feel like I sold myself, short, by skipping all the good stuff kinda like going to the beach, and it was 10' and pumping , and I sat on the beach and watched, or driveing to Mamouth, to snowboard, and staying on the bunny slope.. I am trolling for some realy HARD CORE riders, to do an all time AWESOME ride.

I want to leave Carlsbad, hit the 20 mile ALL KILLER NO FILLER LOOP in Vista, then Nate Harrison Grade to Lost Vally road to Hixon to the steps of Allisandro, (I dont know the rest of the technical trails, in the area but I have ridden them, at the Dullies charity ride, there are more than enough to make this ride seem like a DEATH MARCH.) of technical trails, enough to make you see double

We will keep a brisk pace, and keep the stops few and short. Bring plenty of watter, Power Bars, and your lunch. It is smart to Carbo load the day before, drink lots of watter, and eat plenty of bannanas, so you don't cramp up.

I think it will be easy to log in 200 miles of AWESOME dirt trails, and 200 or so miles of pavement to carve up.

We can finish this ride at the Cayote Bar or PIZZA PORT here in Carlsbad. The first round is on me.

The date is negotible, but the ride should start at 6:00 am. and no later than 7:00

Well, Who is in. sportbiker929, Zraceing,Rex Everything,Steve McKellar, to the white courtisy

phone

one sad thing about being suspended was that I couldn't view my private messages. I missed a great ride with a realy cool brother. Maybe I should put in a sugestion (To be able to get your mail while on suspenssion, even covicts get their mail)

I will never / ever comment on Hammer or one of his posts again.

I think its hilarious how some people are baited in time and time again..

*sigh*

Ron

The problem is that he will comment on all of YOUR posts. Its one thing to be baited to answer to his jibberish, another when he finds your posts? I got an invite to come back and join in thinking things had changed. I couldnt believe it, I still dont. Enjoy Craig

...I got an invite to come back and join in thinking things had changed. I couldnt believe it, I still dont. Enjoy Craig

It was great for exactly 1 month, almost to the hour. Stick around a bit, I'm sure things will be taken care of appropriately.