SCHWINN

DESERT DASH 2009 feb 21-22

With our Prezs blessing,,,,I have a oppurtunity to sponser lunch on saturday Feb 21( during the desert dash )thru my company. The "Brown Bag Sandwich Co" I will have 150 sandwiches staged hopefully at the texaco in Ocatillo off of I-8 so we can get gas food and drinks all at one stop with the stations permission of course. Any input would be helpful as to who could be there to distribute food or a better location etc. This I think would be cool since Randy always does a great job with feeding us saturday night.

One more reason I must ride this year.

Thanks for the sponsorship work, first KTMs and now lunch. I think you're a shoe in for rider of the year.

Yes SCHWINN, you have my blessing for the lunch and sponsorship.

We're up to four(4) official paying sponsors.....WOW...cool !!

Steve, please get me your company logo in digital format that I can use to put on the flyer.....PM it to me.

Thanks for your effort and support !!

Also, I'm in touch with Borrego Springs Fire Department for a BBQ lunch on Sunday in Borrego....donations will all go to the volunteer fire dept. there.

We have friends and family in Ocotillo off I-8. DirtSafety has a training site there and could provide the setup and assist. :)

I am new here guys. When and where is the Desert Dash and is it open for everyone?

Thanks Stephan

In Feb. Mostly in Anza Borrego, only a limited number of people can participate, stay tuned and sign up early when the sign up sheet is posted in the Organized Rides section, and welcome. :) Ken

Free lunches and free KTMs to ride... this is really coming together nicely...

Now if I can just get to the Texaco Station before dark to eat my sammich at least an hour before dinner I'll have it made!! :):)

randy- do you need donations for door prizes? I can score some sea world tix if that helps

Bob,

Just bring door prizes. We will give them out in your honor.