Boston Mangler

Palomar Divide Saturday November 11th!

I am going to do the Palomar Divide Saturday November 11th and i am looking for some riding partners/adventure seekers! :blink:

I know its a ways away but my weekends are pretty busy until then.

There appear to be several different ways to run it and off shoots on side trails. If anyone has done this and has any preferences, let me know! ;) I have read through the threads and posts of others that have done it, but i think i found another cool 26 mile route (posted in another thread)

Whos in?

Lets ride! Posted Image

p.s. if anyone on here runs a GPS with the Garmin mapsource software and wants a copy of the file i am making for the ride, let me know! ;) Or if you have one you wanna share, that would be great!

Guest stevensyanora

is this ride going to happen?...if so I'll ride I know the way...Steve

Yes, it is going to happen that weekend. Either on the 11th or the 12th for sure!

Thanks for offering "Tour Guide" services, that would be great!

Whats your "route"? I have been checking out a bunch on maps and my GPS software, but you never know if there are gates and such.

Thanks

Guest stevensyanora

I can ride on the 11 Sat, we can ride up through black canyon ,down mesa grande,then over to palomar divide , probly will do the north to south route, but what ever ,we were just up there 3 weeks ago.....let me know what you want to do and were you want to meet ,we usualy meet at the Packards coffee house on the east end of ramona,accross from the 76? station (I think its the 76) its on the right traveling east on the main drag....Steve

I can ride on the 11 Sat, we can ride up through black canyon ,down mesa grande,then over to palomar divide , probly will do the north to south route, but what ever ,we were just up there 3 weeks ago.....let me know what you want to do and were you want to meet ,we usualy meet at the Packards coffee house on the east end of ramona,accross from the 76? station (I think its the 76) its on the right traveling east on the main drag....Steve

Cool!

Thanks for the reply. I am going to check some maps to search out a route and then i will run it by you. Always good to find "new/different" areas! Maybe we can ride by the Sutherland Dam on the way in, that is a pretty cool site!

Is the Packards you speak of the one right across from 7th st/ave? If so, that is where we enter for the black canyon trail right?

Guest stevensyanora

thats correct I'll be there @ 8A.M :huh: I think chief gunner is going to ride too!.on the blingblinghonda :lol:

GAME ON! gotta throw the rear spring in when I get home, stevensayonra offered to help out. Time to see what the new suspension set up feels like!

8 @ Packards on Sat it is!

See you there!

Aaron

i'm in for another ride up Palomar.

I see another catastrophe in the making, so to speak. It looks like Packards is becoming the preferred meeting place in Ramona. Lest we forget there are two (2) Packards ON Main St. IN Ramona.

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...p?showtopic=298

Lets be specific and meet at the Packard's 1, the Packard's by the Circle K.

See ya there

I am planning this ride for NOVEMBER 11th! (hence the title :huh: ) My weekends are pretty booked until then and i wont be able to ride until the 11th.

Sounds like you guys think its THIS weekend, i wish i could ride this weekend but i dont think i can!

If your planning a seperate ride this weekend, thats cool, i just wanna make sure that there is no confusion! The more rides the merrier! :lol:

Got my 4.7 tank and some other minor stuff to install before then!

All,

is this Polamar ride this coming Saturday 10/21/06? :huh:

I started this thread for a ride next month.

If there is a ride THIS saturday to the same spot, the folks running it, might wanna start a new thread to prevent confusion, i sure am confused! :lol:

Guest stevensyanora

were going to ride tommorow sat 21 oct@ 0800 .....at Packards in ramona , hope to see you there! Hondapilot!,.....no worry Kevin we can go next month too! :huh:

Guest stevensyanora

i'm in for another ride up Palomar.

I see another catastrophe in the making, so to speak. It looks like Packards is becoming the preferred meeting place in Ramona. Lest we forget there are two (2) Packards ON Main St. IN Ramona.

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...p?showtopic=298

Lets be specific and meet at the Packard's 1, the Packard's by the Circle K.

See ya there

the one by the circle K see ya there papalex 8am :huh:

:lol:

Alex,

"Strange things are afoot at the Circle K", Ted "Theadore" Logan.

Steve,

I wish I could join in, I am finishing up a weeklong trip to Seattle. I am flying back to SD Sat. afternoon and will likely be spending this weekend recovering from a cold I picked up.

Wish I could join in, maybe next weekend. I have a new gas tank and skid plate to test out.

Until next time... \m/

Guest stevensyanora

next time .take care up"there " :unsure: we"ll see you when you can make it :D ...steve

are you guys talking about sat. nov. 11th 2006 if so i would love to make the ride . please inform !

yeah, this thread got really confusing quick with another ride being planned in it! even i was confused on what day i was riding B) j/k guys

give me a day or 2, i am going to repost this under a different title and ask all posters to keep on subject to clear up any confusion.

There WILL be a ride to the Palomar Mtn area on Nov 11th! I am scouting out some more routes and going to look into a variation of what steve, jay and i did last sunday!

Details soon!