Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

ocotillo

plans changed, alex and briana and I are going to start from ocotillo and go to superstition then up to ocotillo wells and maybe the salton sea.

We will be meeting at the texico at ocotillo off I8 and ready to ride at 9.

I am feeling like poop today. If we ride tomorrow I may not be up for bulldogging a bike through that canyon. I'll call you tonight and let you know if I'm in or not and if I'm up for the canyon.

Jon

are you wanting to ride either way, just not through the death trail?

Jacumba, heading out towards Eliot mine and Valley of the Moon. Then down into Pinto Canyon, into Davies valley and Pinto wash. Sounds pretty cool

Pollo

Jacumba, heading out towards Eliot mine and Valley of the Moon. Then down into Pinto Canyon, into Davies valley and Pinto wash. Sounds pretty cool

Pollo

no exactly the route we had planned, but I wondered if that is doable. Now part of Jacumba wilderness. Guys on Blue Bikes wearing cammo, pistols, and BLM badges will ticket in valley of the moon and beyond.

Just talked to Jon, and he is out. The death trail will have to wait. But I'm going to still hit the desert maybe ocotillo over to superstition with briana and possibly a couple other riders if anyone wants to join us. No technical stuff, just sand. :(

I am feeling like poop today. If we ride tomorrow I may not be up for bulldogging a bike through that canyon. I'll call you tonight and let you know if I'm in or not and if I'm up for the canyon.

Jon

For crying out loud, Jon. Take more vitamin C. :( :(

OK then, you must be talking about the North side of Table mountain area in Jacumba. That would be the only other area to the desert and I havent explored it yet.. I do know that from davies you can split off to the right. How far I don't know, but I have riden to pinto wash from going through Davies.

Pollo

OK then, you must be talking about the North side of Table mountain area in Jacumba. That would be the only other area to the desert and I havent explored it yet.. I do know that from davies you can split off to the right. How far I don't know, but I have riden to pinto wash from going through Davies.

Pollo

plans changed check the first post. Pollo, you should join us.