KTMrad

Cool Quote

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seein' some people out there having a good time on motorcycles, it makes me take another look."

Steve McQueen, 1970

"Every time I start thinking the world is all bad, then I start seein' some people out there having a good time on motorcycles, it makes me take another look."

Steve McQueen, 1970

Hmmmmm, and here I was thinking that it was Harvey Mushman that made that remark so long ago :):)

Steve McQueen, 1970

Hmmmmm, and here I was thinking that it was Harvey Mushman that made that remark so long ago ;):lol:

Steve was talking about seeing Mr. Mushman and his friends riding motorcycles. I think Steve watched Harvey a lot or something like that. I don't remember clearly it was a long time ago. McQueen might have been stalking Mr. Mushman. Every time Harvey was in a desert race Steve was there too. :P Still a great quote though!

Another one of his quotes had to do with something along the lines of " I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city in the world." I don't know whether it was Harvey or Steve, but either way, I agree. :lol: