Crawdaddy

XPlane crash site tour inclusive of Husky Monument

Actually- I'd prefer to roll at 7 from the Ramada.

Of course, after trimming some of the knobs on my tires and checking the spoke tension on all both wheels, and changing the valve stacks in my forks. A quick oil change and we can roll. And a chain adjustment- removing the shock- you know, most of the KTM riders on this board don't know how to adjust their chains. Or so I've been told. ;)

And a chain adjustment- removing the shock- you know, most of the KTM riders on this board don't know how to adjust their chains. Or so I've been told. :blink:

Speaking of chains, ya better get some tire chains and adjust them up real tight! Check out this recent picture of Ransburg.

ransbsnow.jpg

I suggest everyone bring some warm riding gear :blink:

And a set of these!!!

studs.jpg

I suggest everyone bring some warm riding gear :blink:

Definitely going to be C O L D.

[minor_hijack]

Here's a funny video that may apply. Lots of F bombs, if you're offended by that, you've been warned. The common phrase has become a top 10 in my repertoire.

[/minor_hijack]

I have a set of Motorola Talkabout FR50 walkie-talkies that anyone can borrow if they want. It has a few mile's range, which may not be great but could be handy for a not-far separation.

Definitely going to be C O L D.

[minor_hijack]

Here's a funny video that may apply. Lots of F bombs, if you're offended by that, you've been warned. The common phrase has become a top 10 in my repertoire.

[/minor_hijack]

HTFU mate :blink:

That's awesome!

Not sure if this had been brought up, but has anyone else seen the news article on yahoo.com specifically mentioning this area and the associated hazard??

Big story on the levels of arsenic in the area,

"RANDSBURG, Calif. – Heaps of toxic mine waste rise like church steeples over this wind-swept desert town, threatening the health of residents and of thousands of off-road bikers.

Tests on dust samples have revealed some of the highest arsenic levels in the country — as much as 460,000 times the level deemed safe by the federal government.

But while the poison can cause cancer in people and harm wildlife, little has been done to remove the costly waste here or similar hazardous waste at thousands of other abandoned mines around the nation"

Don't know if this is tree hugger fear mongoring, but I'm checking up on this.