Redrider

Hi Everyone!

post-8951-1225402360_thumb.jpgpost-8951-1225402273_thumb.jpgHi Everyone. I'm finally an SDAR Member. It's been great meeting some of you guys

(and gals) on the 2 rides I've been on so far. Looking forward to more rides. I mostly ride in the

Hemet area. Next time there is a ride through Coyote Canyon, I wanna go. I'm trying to wear my

stock tires down so I can get some knobbies and actually be able to climb a hill and ride in the sand.

See ya soon! :blink:

Sounds like some burnouts might be in order to get that stock tire gone. I am sure you could find some volunteers to help you :blink: . Welcome to the group, look forward to riding with you. Are you standing in a hole behind your bike in the pic. or are you vertically challenged like I am. :D Ken

good to know someone else is out there trying to use their stock tires up!!!

welcome to the fun(*although with 2 rides, you are already in the groove...)

glad to see new faces like me!!

here's to hoping we get new rubber on our new bikes, then trail time!!!

Blind :blink:

Sounds like some burnouts might be in order to get that stock tire gone. I am sure you could find some volunteers to help you :blink: . Welcome to the group, look forward to riding with you. Are you standing in a hole behind your bike in the pic. or are you vertically challenged like I am. :D Ken

Ken, Is this better? (LOL)

post-8951-1225404514_thumb.jpg

Get some boots rookie :D We'd like to keep you as a round the year rider, and not taking time off for a silly ankle injury :blink:

Guest Hammerin Hammon

It was nice to meet, and ride with you and your friend on the XR230L, last Saturday. I had a fun ride to the meet spot, and plan to ride and explore your area, extensively.

XRL's rule the world!

Craig.

It's New Dave! :D:D It was good riding with you on the last night ride and last weekends mountain dualsport ride, although you missed most of the mountainy part. :blink: See you again some time soon.

Get some boots rookie :D We'd like to keep you as a round the year rider, and not taking time off for a silly ankle injury :blink:

Or a broken toe. :D

Or a broken toe. :D

My new non-breakable toe boots came in today. Do you want my old ones?

Welcome Redrider. I sent you a PM, I offered to assist with any tech questions you might have on your XRL and to lend a hand if you want to uncork it and wake it up a little.

See ya on a ride soon.

Gunz

I have some Thor Quadrant 11's but fit like a 10, barely used. Case of beer takes em :friends:

I have some Thor Quadrant 11's but fit like a 10, barely used. Case of beer takes em :)

I will be in the Julian area on Saturday with a case of Beer. Can I meet you somewhere?

(Julian, Ramona, Escondido?)

I have some Thor Quadrant 11's but fit like a 10, barely used. Case of beer takes em :)

I will be in the Julian area on Saturday with a case of Beer. Can I meet you somewhere?

(Julian, Ramona, Escondido?)

I'll see if the lady wants to take a drive out to Julian in the morning, we have a wedding to attend at 5pm. Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my cell #.

the lady

we have a wedding to attend at 5pm

WOW Roger!!!! That was quick!!!!

the lady

we have a wedding to attend at 5pm

WOW Roger!!!! That was quick!!!!

Thankfully not my OWN wedding at 5pm tomorrow...