Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

Monday November 3rd

bumpdate-

the drz is loaded- terrible619 is a maybe

erick, jimmy, craig and me are likely... got some sprinkles here today so maybe the dust will be ok-

if you have a gps, bring it... we used it last time to find our way back. and we never thought it was correct... but it always was... go figure

looking forward to it

Grr. Have a good time, I suppose. Grr. Chores.

develop some nads and TELL the old ball and chain you ARE riding Monday, and there will be no discussion about it... that's what I'd do B)

develop some nads and TELL the old ball and chain you ARE riding Monday, and there will be no discussion about it... that's what I'd do B)

Yeah! Tell her the situation. (let me know how it goes if you do :) )

Looks like good weather for tomorrow, the bikes and gear are loaded up, Can't find my low pressure tire gauge. If someone has one, please bring it. Put it in your car right now. I have a feeling mine is still out at Ocotillo Wells...

No more of the Internet until well after tomorrow's ride. If something changes call me. PM'd my BB#.

E

Looks like good weather for tomorrow, the bikes and gear are loaded up, Can't find my low pressure tire gauge. If someone has one, please bring it. Put it in your car right now. I have a feeling mine is still out at Ocotillo Wells...

No more of the Internet until well after tomorrow's ride. If something changes call me. PM'd my BB#.

E

I have a low pressure gauge! I'll bring it. Oh. riiight. not going. Wife has a root canal. Anesthesia. Cant drive. yeah.

fn

Guest Hammerin Hammon

E

I have a low pressure gauge! I'll bring it. Oh. riiight. not going. Wife has a root canal. Anesthesia. Cant drive. yeah.

fn

I can't make this one. I had a long day, on the road with my wife(3 flats) It's time to change the tires, tubes, and inspect the wheels.

Craig.

hammer is out; terrible619 is in...

so we still have 4, maybe 5- jeff; I'll check before we go to see if you're still in...

And here I thought mallet was fill of it. Now I know the truth it ain't tackdriver it's slut boy who is full of it. :) I've never heard such BS before. I'm married and I know exactly what fakey is saying. :) Always remember it's cheaper to keep her. B)

develop some nads and TELL the old ball and chain you ARE riding Monday, and there will be no discussion about it... that's what I'd do :)

And here I thought mallet was fill of it. Now I know the truth it ain't tackdriver it's slut boy who is full of it. I've never heard such BS before. I'm married and I know exactly what fakey is saying. Always remember it's cheaper to keep her. B)

:)

the truth is, I was going to ride today with fake and blind... I had the xrl all gassed up etc. told the wife I was going riding in the morning and would be back by noon..."you're riding Sunday AND Monday?! AND you have a gig Monday night?!?! FINE; do whatever you want!"

apparently I "wanted" to replace the garbage disposal, replace some O rings on the pool, go grocery shopping and make dinner... cuz that's what I did all day

B)

Paul knows this which is why I'm yankin his chain...

hammer is out; terrible619 is in...

so we still have 4, maybe 5- jeff; I'll check before we go to see if you're still in...

sorry to hammer on you B) to much going on today to get the bike fixed in time :)

sent you a pm maybe I can meet you somewhere, the smoker needs some minor cosmetic repairs I was going to change transmission oil but thats no big deal. I did some trail side hack repairs a couple missing bolts the thing is I am concerned about the range I will put some gas in the bladder should get 50 altogether maybe a little more?

:unsure:

the truth is, I was going to ride today with fake and blind... I had the xrl all gassed up etc. told the wife I was going riding in the morning and would be back by noon..."you're riding Sunday AND Monday?! AND you have a gig Monday night?!?! FINE; do whatever you want!"

apparently I "wanted" to replace the garbage disposal, replace some O rings on the pool, go grocery shopping and make dinner... cuz that's what I did all day

:lol:

Paul knows this which is why I'm yankin his chain...

OH? I’m sorry! I thought your post was just as serious as mine was. :D

You guys have a good safe ride while I go to the first day of my new job. I expect to see a ride report with lots of photos when I get home. What do you bet impact tool gets his tube fixed in time to meet you guys on the ride? :D

sent you a pm maybe I can meet you somewhere, the smoker needs some minor cosmetic repairs I was going to change transmission oil but thats no big deal. I did some trail side hack repairs a couple missing bolts the thing is I am concerned about the range I will put some gas in the bladder should get 50 altogether maybe a little more?

He has flappy shroud syndrome. :D:unsure::lol::D

service air filter, trans oil change, adjust and lube chain, tighten fastners, rework shrouds, check tire pressure, gather tools for toolkit, drill and tap seat pan (almost) rustle up gear

Never mind I been working until now 10pm not done bike not loaded my bad :unsure:

tried but I need a tap I didn't have a little to late :D see you next ride have fun :lol:

service air filter, trans oil change, adjust and lube chain, tighten fastners, rework shrouds, check tire pressure, gather tools for toolkit, drill and tap seat pan (almost) rustle up gear

Never mind I been working until now 10pm not done bike not loaded my bad :unsure:

tried but I need a tap I didn't have a little to late :D see you next ride have fun :lol:

I have metric tap sets, and if that isn't enough, I also have 6X1.0 insert repair kits.

sorry jeff; I didnt check til this morning; I have all the taps you need... too late now

I'll take pictures as pace allows; if I'm the slow guy, you won't get many from me...

heading down the driveway to meet tom now

ride on