Sign in to follow this  
Strega

SDAR Christmas Party?

I was talking to Crawdaddy about this the other day, and I mentioned it would be kind of fun to maybe to a SDAR Christmas Party with a silly White Elephant Gift Exchange type thing. I dunno if this is something we'd hold at a restaurant, house, the desert??? Anyone have any ideas?? I'd be willing to host it if people wanted to stick around the neighborhood. I think it would be a fun yearly event if the interest is there. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon :huh:

I like the idea, it would be fun to meet other SDARs in a non-helmet situation. :blink:

there is a great resturant call BAY PARK SEAFOOD COMPANY located in bay park.

They have some pretty good food and a great back room with a big plasma screen and surround sound.

I think it sits about 25 or so, You can call and have it saved.

I like the idea, it would be fun to meet other SDARs in a non-helmet situation. :D

have you SEEN some of these guys?!?!?! :D

full face helmets with tinted visors, please :blink:

:D

White Elephant gift exchanges are always fun... we do one at work, and we do it like this: (maybe everybody does?) When its your turn, you can either pick a gift, or take one that was already opened... SOMEBODY always ends up with the "dog" the gift that nobody wants...

at our yearly event, the same unopened crystal chess set has shown up for 7 years in a row. It's gotten to the point that people put it in a different box to help disguise it :D

My holiday season is pretty tight, but I could probably squeeze some time...

another option is to do it AFTER Christmas... a- you have more time available from all the other parties you have to go to and b- you get to dump that crystal chess set you received

I think it sounds like a good idea but an alternate timing would probably be better.

We always played you draw numbers

When its your turn you can pick an item or you can steal

If you have something stolen from you you can pick an item or steal from someone else but cant steal back

Any item can't be stolen more than 3? times?

I think it sounds like a good idea but an alternate timing would probably be better.

We always played you draw numbers

When its your turn you can pick an item or you can steal

If you have something stolen from you you can pick an item or steal from someone else but cant steal back

Any item can't be stolen more than 3? times?

yep... thems the rules

As much as I'd rather meet some of the familiar names on the trail, I'd be in for a xmas or holiday party.

North Fork of Indian Canyon in AB ? Camp ride sleep ride sing Christmas songs ride hang out and ride again. It would be fun to camp so we don't have to drive home that night. I would like to meet all of you who I have not ridden with yet. Well, maybe without the singing part.

North Fork of Indian Canyon in AB ? Camp ride sleep ride sing Christmas songs ride hang out and ride again. It would be fun to camp so we don't have to drive home that night. I would like to meet all of you who I have not ridden with yet. Well, maybe without the singing part.

I am definitely up for a white elephant party. I am loaded with a lot of really old motorcycle, I mean way cool Vintage ---- stuff.

Don