Sign in to follow this  
carguy

Dirt Bike School

We will have another MSF dirt bike class Sunday the 12th of October in Campo. This is a good opportunity to sharpen those basic motorcycle skills. Still offering SDAR discounts.

PM if interested. :lol:

I'll try to actually make this one hopefully will check with the wife make sure we are clear that weekend.

Due to a recent injury, we will need to reschedule this class. B)

Due to a recent injury, we will need to reschedule this class. B)

I hope you didn't fall off your bike! B):D

based on my "efforts" B) today, i was wondering if there was a chance there was one coming up

any time soon???

i think i need to learn more, and hopefully today doesn't repeat itself!!

just wondering, hope you are healed up from that injury!!!

Blind :)

Yeah I still need to go too.

What I feel like I really need in addition is a probably boring ride to most people with a relatively short loop so I can get comfortable on a particular trail and experiment to improve my techniques.

Maybe that means I need to play around on an MX track but I'm not so keen on getting run over or all the jumps and whatnot at this point

Amago MX park day???

i think i could enjoy what you are saying, a "get to know you loop" and then work on the little stuff.

who knows, the season is upon us, so maybe we can go out and have fun....

Michael

Amago MX park day???

i think i could enjoy what you are saying, a "get to know you loop" and then work on the little stuff.

who knows, the season is upon us, so maybe we can go out and have fun....

Michael

A day at Amago is a great way to pick up some skills since you get to practice the same route over and over again. You can try different lines, different speeds, etc. Your best bet is to go on a week day so it's less crowded. Let me know, I'd love to go around the vet track.

I'm going to Gorman/Hungry Valley this next saturday there is a small MX track there that at least the last few times I went was completely empty

Yeah I still need to go too.

Boy are you in luck because we need to do two classes prior to the end of this month.

We can do an "above beginner" class at the Campo course, then go ride Corral and practice some new skills.

I have this Sunday or next Saturday available, which works best for you and blind_in_1_ear?