Spaugh

Desert Run Superstition

Meeting Time: 9AM

Meeting Place: Superstion Mnt, Wheeler Rd where wheeler meets the mountain and starts to bend right.

Anyone want to hit the desert saturday? Supposed to be a high of 87 at O Wells and high of 83 in borrego springs. Should be great weather. We can try and do 50-100 miles??

Let me know if you need more detail on meeting spot. 619-990-0843

Depends what day we're going to the airshow. El Centro is supposed to be 98 on fri, 90 on Sat.

Depends what day we're going to the airshow. El Centro is supposed to be 98 on fri, 90 on Sat.

Ok, I'll be at superstition on saturday, you should show up. No street miles, just lots of desert.

Ya know, it might be quicker, faster, etc, if you just park at Plaster City, and ride from there to Superstition. Would cut 20 min of the highway driving. Might even be cool to do Plaster/Superstition/Ocotillo, then gas up at the Blue Inn and head back at whatever pace suits you.

I have a few GPS tracks for that if you need it.

Plaster City / Superstition / Ocotillo Wells

bump.

anyone??

140 views.

tuff crowd.

I will probably go down Rodrigus and Oriflamme for a quick ride after I put a new radiator hose on. Working second-shift tonight and all weekend so I don't have time for a big ride. You guys have fun at Sand Dam!

Brad was kind enough to pick up a tire and put it on Fritz tonight so I will be less of a crybaby in the sand, which means Clayton and I will be there. For his efforts, we bought the giantest pizza we could find. The ample leftovers will be taking a trip out to the desert with us.

post-1009-1223103361_thumb.jpg