Well..! it's 2 days out... and it looks like we are going to have some cooler weather for the ride South…

So who all still in for Saturday?

Tree did you get the time off yet??

Javi

Hugo

Hugo Jr.

Bikeslut

Christi

FakeName

Are you all still in????

looks like Hugo is 50/50% chance if he is going or not B) , but Hugo jr and I we going B) . There is a lot on the west side of the road in to tkt, its secured pay lot before crossing the border. Plan to meeting there around 6:30 am to be crossing the border around 7:00 am if we can. There are different ways to get to la Laguna de Hanson, we can get la pena blanca road whish more risky or intermediate and go through Santa Veronica, the other one is through Loma toda straigh to S.V. well we can discuss it before we depart

Sounds good…I hope Hugo can make it ? As far as the route we take. I up for anything! I tend to like the more technical single-track type of riding. But, just having a day out on the bikes is good enough for me so whatever! My Brother and I will be there at 630 sharp, ready for some fun.

I will see you then.

GOOD MORNING,, :blink: finally we went out , unfortunately we can't make to la laguna :angry:few people was blocking el compadre trails entrance , they was complain about other riders don't have respect for trucks coming,for cows etc, :unsure: anyways we took diferent course, valle las palmas, was a short ride about 105 miles, personaly I have a very good time, (I don't crash YHEAA! )I meet firematt, hes brother Bill, and Bill,( people with strong personality) I hope we can ride together again soon..

could you tell me more about the blocked road on el compadre???

wear was it blocked?

yes, it is wear, this is what happen, saturday morning we stop in S.V. to have a breakfast, then we took naji trail, then in el compadre right when you turn left to la laguna was 2 truck with 3 oldmens blocking the entrance, also they have a sign PROHIBIDA LA ENTRADA DE MOTOS POR ESTE CAMINO someting like that ( no motocycles allowed in this road) we stop asking why they do that, they said because they have a farms and they have problems with people riding as racing trails, thats what they tell us, we offer some money but they dont taked, I dont know if they going to do this just for last weekend,or 24/7 or what. Im going to try find more information about whats realy happen and I will post, I hope I help with this information , my english is not to good...

Your english is WAY better than my spanish. Thanks for the information and please let us know. If we have to plan a covert ops mission to the area I'm sure you could find a few riders to join you.

Hey all… Thanks Hugo Jr. the trip was a blast. A bit colder than I think we all expected. But good times for all. Hope there is more to come in the near future.. See you all soon and thanks again..

Fire Matt.

yes, it is wear, this is what happen, saturday morning we stop in S.V. to have a breakfast, then we took naji trail, then in el compadre right when you turn left to la laguna was 2 truck with 3 oldmens blocking the entrance, also they have a sign PROHIBIDA LA ENTRADA DE MOTOS POR ESTE CAMINO someting like that ( no motocycles allowed in this road) we stop asking why they do that, they said because they have a farms and they have problems with people riding as racing trails, thats what they tell us, we offer some money but they dont taked, I dont know if they going to do this just for last weekend,or 24/7 or what. Im going to try find more information about whats realy happen and I will post, I hope I help with this information , my english is not to good...

Guys, more info on this at Thumpertalk. The solution to this blockage is going to require a lot of help from all of us and probably a lot more common sense than in the past. Please read Rudy's post (#12). It'll kind of show you what we're up against.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=701903

Here is the best way to help, please check it out. Does not matter whether you race or not, it's about all of us pulling in the same direction.

http://www.racersandranchers.com/

Thank you