Sign in to follow this  
bikeslut

definition requested

I consider you all helpful people...

I'm having a problem DEFINING "passive aggressive"... I mean... I KNOW what it means, but am looking for real world examples

:)

Someone who strives to get what they want without directly confronting any authority or consensus to do otherwise. They can make themselves an obstruction, obstacle, procrastinate to the point of causing a failure, or some other behavior of reluctance to comply.

Now your not going to use that against me are you? :)

Someone who strives to get what they want without directly confronting any authority or consensus to do otherwise. They can make themselves an obstruction, obstacle, procrastinate to the point of causing a failure, or some other behavior of reluctance to comply.

Oh I get it something like this?

Hammer.jpg

A server who secretly spits in your food, but serves your meal and says,"Enjoy your dinner".

An employee who says they're happy in their job, but cheats on their expense account because "they deserve it because you're not paying them what they're worth".

A spouse who tells you your relationship is solid, but is frequently late, "forgets" meetings etc.

fn

A server who secretly spits in your food, but serves your meal and says,"Enjoy your dinner".

An employee who says they're happy in their job, but cheats on their expense account because "they deserve it because you're not paying them what they're worth".

A spouse who tells you your relationship is solid, but is frequently late, "forgets" meetings etc.

fn

damn Paul! All that today? Sorry to hear about it...

Wanna have a drink after work?

Wow, you have described my brother perfectly. :huh::lol: