Chief Gunner

Maintenance day, get the bike ready for this season

We got allot of lumpia (Jalepeno style too!) Pancit, Polish Sausage,Louisiana hot links, Sirloin burgers, dogs, chips, dip, homemade bean dip and a bunch of other stuff waiting for you guys. :D

My wife and my sister-in-law have put some time into making my friends feel welcomed so you guys better appease them and come hungry :lol:

oh and "by the way" being the sweet and hottie Philipinas they are - Tips, cash donations into coffee pot and a nice thank you for the cooks are very much appreciated" :)

See Ya's Tommorrrow!

Aaron

I'm loading the Husky now and heading over. Hoping someone can help me with a pissy valve cover...

Zina

It's not pissy, just misunderstood. :lazy:

It's been awhile since I had a Maintenance day and with the riding season just around the next corner (we all know it gets allot more active around here when the weather cools off). I thought I'd offer up to host another maintenance day at my house.

Thanks for hosting us Gunz......too bad Fred (Snaildarter) and I missed many in the earlier crowd.........nice to shoot the breeze with the folks that were still hanging out.......very cool of you to open your home (and cooler/grill) to the gang :lazy:

Now, let's ride! :huh:

I would like to start off by saying to those that did show up today... Thank You all very, very much!

(and for those who could not make it here....You missed a great time! ;) )

You were all so kind,respectful and courteous to me, my wife and each other.. WOW!

It was so great to have such a large group of people show up :huh: My neighbors actually told me that they were surprised that we were so quiet. :lazy:

Everyone that was here was so kind, generous and warmhearted to each other that it really made me (and I hope you all) feel good that you came by.

Thank you all!

I enjoy this site, the friends I have here and I have to say that I cannot cannot say enough positive things about you all!

It was a really great time. I felt very privileged to get to meet so many more of you.