Strega

This guy is a badass...

You're right, he IS a badass. I've riddeen with this cat and he's smooth as silk on the trail, and willing to help a brother (or sistah) at a moment's notice. Truly one of the nicest guys I've ever *Oh my Gawd, is THAT a camel toe in his really cool orange, grey & black jumpsuit thingy?* :blink: er... I... uh... Yeah, GREAT guy. And congrats on whatever the trophy plaque is all about :D

You're right, he IS a badass. I've riddeen with this cat and he's smooth as silk on the trail, and willing to help a brother (or sistah) at a moment's notice. Truly one of the nicest guys I've ever *Oh my Gawd, is THAT a camel toe in his really cool orange, grey & black jumpsuit thingy?* :blink: er... I... uh... Yeah, GREAT guy. And congrats on whatever the trophy plaque is all about :D

It was the fashion prize and you ain’t right…errr..looking at the photo maybe you are …uh…right? :D

I didn't even notice that till YOU said something...

Sorry, I get paid to notice things that are obviously out of place. The first thing I noticed was that Doug's outfit kind of resembles a loetard... makes him look like Super KTM Man or something (*I truly respect Doug, I am NOT making fun of him here :blink: ). The next thing I noticed was the award palque... What the hell IS it for anyway? And as I was about to move on I spotted the ... well... er... AAARRRRRG! Next topic PLEASE!!!

That Plaque is for completing all the Hardway's on the Big Bear Run put on ever year by the Big Bear Trail Riders. It's no easy task.

You know, until I saw those pictures, I never realized just how coordinated that jersey was with those pants. The stupid patterns line up!!!

I won't even touch the other comments on this thread...