Sign in to follow this  
DigDug

Crawdaddy spotted on his new bike!

I had to do a double take this morning when I saw Crawdaddy cruising down the 78 on his new bike. I thought he had the fever for a Super Enduro, but it looks like he buckled and go the Adventure instead. I have to admit, it is a pretty sweet looking bike - custom paint job, matching riding gear and helmet (you know how much Crawdaddy likes to match his colors), sweet looking tailbag/backpack. I still can't believe that he went with the Adventure over the Super Endruro, but I guess the color of this bike drew him in!

I can't believe he hasn't posted up with information about his new ride - but nonetheless, I snapped a picture and figured I'd share it with everyone here...

advprincessvl7.jpg

:D-_-:P:D:D

I have to admit, it is a pretty sweet looking bike - custom paint job, matching riding gear and helmet (you know how much Crawdaddy likes to match his colors), sweet looking tailbag/backpack.

Too bad I couldn't find any pink boots to match......

I bet the color coordination queen (dirtdame) can find you riding gear of just about any color!!!

I don't know where she finds some of the gear she wears - It's pretty cool!!!

Here ya go!

360-55510-1.jpg

The tu-tu looks like a possible safety hazard -_-

(and she's not wearing goggles)

She is wearing the safety bear, the latest in back injury protection. That should compensate for goggles and tu-tu any day.

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with a little color coordination while riding. Or as I like to call it, a LACK of color while riding...(Minus the red duct tape on my boot)

bbtrbigbearrun20085.jpg