Sign in to follow this  
N2TM

Motorcycle Hall of Fame in Balboa Park til Sept. 25, 08

http://www.sdautomuseum.org/

The Motorcycle Hall of Fame begins its national tour at our museum. It showcases the history of motocross and traces the evolution of the sport with bikes and memorabilia featuring Roger DeCoster and Gary Jones. Generous sponsors include: San Diego BMW Motorcycles (gold sponsor), Cycle Visions, The Early Years of Motocross Museum, the Owen Collection, and John Lefevre c/o Vintage Husky. In addition, a lovely BMW R 1200 GS Adventure bike is on display in the lobby! Don’t miss this!

Do you want to save $8.00 admission price? This museum is free the 4th Tuesday of each month as well as the Aerospace Museum next door, always free parking.

My family and I like to enjoy our local resources,

Todd

Jeff and I went there last week. There were some nicely restored MX bikes on display. It brought back some fond memories of the "good old days". I wish that there had been more on display. I wish that I kept some of my old bikes to put on display, like my 125 Maico or my 125 DKW or some of my Bultacos. -_-

I don't have anything going on that day. What time are you planing on being there? The Doc. -_-

I'll get back to you on that.

Anyone want to tell us about the museum trip? What did I miss while I was working?

Last reminder that this exibit leaves this Thursday but is free this (9-23-08) Tuesday!

The Motorcycle Hall of Fame begins its national tour at our museum. It showcases the history of motocross and traces the evolution of the sport with bikes and memorabilia featuring Roger DeCoster and Gary Jones. Generous sponsors include: San Diego BMW Motorcycles (gold sponsor), Cycle Visions, The Early Years of Motocross Museum, the Owen Collection, and John Lefevre c/o Vintage Husky. In addition, a lovely BMW R 1200 GS Adventure bike is on display in the lobby! Don’t miss this!

Do you want to save $8.00 admission price? This museum is free the 4th Tuesday of each month as well as the Aerospace Museum next door, always free parking.

Todd

Last reminder that this exibit leaves this Thursday but is free this (9-23-08) Tuesday!

Todd

Thanks for the reminder. My son and I went to this today- it was great.

fn

The automotive museum is pretty cool. All those old bikes didn't really bring back too many memories but this one did.......

moped.jpg