Chief Gunner

Happy Birthday Barry

Just wanted to wish happy birthday to Barry. I only met & rode with him once out in the Dez and I was very, very impressed.

The guy totaly Rocked on his DRZ, one of the smoothest (and quickest) riders I've ridden with here. He is in the "Jedi" catagory as far as I'm concerned. :)

Again Happy birthday and here's wishing you many more years of riding, I hope I can still mix it up on a bike in the dirt when I'm into my sixties ;)

Aaron

The guy totaly Rocked on his DRZ, one of the smoothest (and quickest) riders I've ridden with here. He is in the "Jedi" catagory as far as I'm concerned. ;)

That's because OLD GUYS RULE!!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRY - From a fellow Old Guy :)

Here's your present, an Ancient Irish Proverb:

"That which does not fall out, turns grey..."

p.s. I'm glad somebody pays attention to the bottom line :) Nice work Guns, dirt dame, and anybody else who looks for the birthday boys and girls

Actually, I usually wish members who I have met and ridden with a Happy Birthday. I don't remember meeting Barry, but in honor of a guy who is still young at heart and riding, I'd like to wish him a happy birthday and hope that he enjoys many more years in the saddle.

Aaron and everyone else thanks for the birthday wishes. I don't get on line much during the week. Im working at Fort Irwin teaching soldiers the BRC, ERC, and traffic safety. Went to Fort Rucker last month and went through the MSF Sport Bike School (only going to be taught to the military). As soon as we get the range approved at Fort Irwin we will begin teaching. I tell everyone that has a dual sport bike how neat the Desert Dash is and try to get them interested in dual sport rides. This fall I will probably take over the dirt bike school at Fort Irwin. Can't see doing it now in the heat.

Barry