robertaccio

Putting this old guy back in the stack, for local DS rides

Posted (edited)

SDAR friends, I am going to refresh my 1999 TE610 to prepare for local DS rides. I prefer 90% offroad type rides. I believe I will be slowing down a bit from my racing and hardcore riding and will be more in tune with my age (due to some actual physical aging issues). But I still want some challenges but with the required plated machine. The TE610 is a brilliant machine.... but at times even a challenge as a kick only machine!!! Pokey check in as the summer season kicks in I hope to some stuff in the northern county areas. I will for sure be doing some south county stuff as well. This is just my way of stating publicly my intentions!!! Note: I need to get back into my machine for some updates to get my Trail Tech gear back online as well as the carb cleaned out all else is great with the old, world champ enduro machine.

Signed- SDAR supporter for life Robertaccio (Robert Nantista- Casa Di Leone, Montieri (GR))

Edited by robertaccio
  • Like 4

Let me Know Robert.  Good to hear about the 610 refresh.  

• Like 1

Robert, Me and Blake both have 690/701 now added to the fleet 

Let us know when your headed out for a rip we can join

• Like 1

There is a DS trail ride I made. I'm getting ready to do in a couple weeks :

Picture yourself embarking on a journey through the Laguna Mountains, where the lush greenery of the DS trail gradually transforms into the golden hues of the desert below. As you descend, the scent of pine gives way to the earthy aroma of sun-baked soil, teasing your senses with anticipation. The trail winds through rugged terrain, offering breathtaking vistas of towering peaks and vast expanses of arid land. With each blip of the throttle you're immersed deeper into nature's embrace, where the tranquil beauty of the mountains seamlessly merges with the untamed allure of the desert floor. Be ready to pack your senses and let the adventure unfold along this intoxicating descent from mountain high to desert delight.