I really enjoyed this 7 part YouTube series.  It reminded me of the mystery and wonder of discovering Adventure riding.

The early years of our sport . . . any sport really are filled with excitement, discovery, hard knocks and hopefully success.  It's the honeymoon period and is often the "best" times of the adventure.  I both miss these times, and enjoy the present and hopefully my future moto adventures.  

Hope this series makes someone here smile and remember the "dumb" things we did and risks we took when we were young and broke.  Good stuff.

• Like 2

Some one  thinks he is an artist,,,

On 3/9/2024 at 8:00 AM, Bagstr said:

Some one  thinks he is an artist,,,

That’s funny because it’s true. And he kind of is I guess. At least he’s determined and creative. 

Please don’t take my comment as criticism. We are all looking for our place in the sun.

🌞

• Like 1

When I think about how much time and thinking has to go into staging a lot of those shots....my hats off to them. Geesh, I wouldn't have the patience - I just want to ride!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bagstr said:

Please don’t take my comment as criticism. We are all looking for our place in the sun.

🌞

I didn’t. It’s interesting to me to see guys like this work and live a little bit parallel to mainstream. Artist,… what ever that means have a tough go typically. 

I find his stuff entertaining and follow him as well as his brother on youtube.

• Like 1

I enjoyed watching that, reminds me of all of the dum-bass stuff I did getting into motorcycles/adventure bikes/etc. Not knowing any better or just not caring.

• Like 1

In thee mean time, Northern Baja is all hero dirt right now. Compadre’ is is about as high speed as you want to make it. Or not. Road into Mikes is also in great shape and the river is 3 or 4 times its normal width. Heading to San Quentin today for some beach riding. 

Get some. 

398dd118-30eb-437e-a1ad-5fa06c82ff04.jpeg.6f7550a16bdee9da6e06d82b233ba8bc.jpegeb7e0c86-4005-48cd-ae75-58550d9360e9.thumb.jpeg.2bedf0f5564a2beb582c05ff3b9365e2.jpeg

• Like 3