padu

Anybody riding this weekend? (8/19, 8/20 2023)

I'm up for anything, but prefer something light, as I'm still recovering from a broken foot.

I’m riding Saturday morn approx 8:30 - Noon from La Mesa. Just going to lay down some street miles and then hopefully a good hour of easy dirt (maybe boulder creek).  I just need to see if the new bars are going to work before touring again. 
Will probably take a few minutes to fly the new to me drone.  So basically, a gear test ride. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Zubb said:

I’m riding Saturday morn approx 8:30 - Noon from La Mesa. Just going to lay down some street miles and then hopefully a good hour of easy dirt (maybe boulder creek).  I just need to see if the new bars are going to work before touring again. 
Will probably take a few minutes to fly the new to me drone.  So basically, a gear test ride. 

What new toy did you get Kelly? Skidio or DJI?

looks like a big storm may be hitting?  Sunday I am seeing 2" or more of rain.  Might be fun to ride in some rain instead of dust.  I just would prefer no hail.  That does not feel good

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, padu said:

Looks like Saturday is still fine... @Zubb?

image.thumb.png.4819560cd2ee54ec6ff8291a0623bb27.png

Let me know, I might be able to ride Saturday

From what I was seeing, San Diego should start receiving rain Sunday, but the forecasts I see for Ramona, Warner Springs, and Julian show rain coming in starting around 11.

I was hoping to get on some easy dirt for a bit on Saturday but I guess we'll see.

Kinda looks like the rains won’t hit until late afternoon. I’m still going for the morning. 

Oops. Just realized I need to have 75 or more sandbags put in place before Saturday evening. I need to push my riding to the other side of the hurricane.