So, I went for a little solo ride today at Corral Cyn. Finally did the loop all the way around on Skye Valley Rd. Being by myself I didn't want to get into anything too difficult. I explored a couple of the trails that went internally. One was Bronco Peak, that had a green and blue marker, it started off easy and single track. After I crossed some exposed granite, got much more difficult. I turned around. Then I tried a trails that was marked Green and it started out single track, pretty smooth. The trail got tighter, through some tall brushes with moist ground and came to a stream. And I turned around also. It seemed starting toward hard enduro.

The trails don't seem to be very well marked. Or there are a some rogue trails.

I'd like to explore more with some peeps that might know there area better. I love that I can just cruise over from Pine Valley.

PXL_20230618_195430819.jpg

• Like 3

I am looking to ride next Saturday 6/24

I have been on some of those trails but not recently.

How was the Skye Valley / Espinosa loop? I did it on my 1290 a few months ago and there were a lot of water crossings and downed trees. Was it open for 4x4's?

On 6/19/2023 at 9:00 PM, SANRider said:

How was the Skye Valley / Espinosa loop? I did it on my 1290 a few months ago and there were a lot of water crossings and downed trees. Was it open for 4x4's?

I didn't go the Corte Madera/Espinosa north loop. I went around the south end. High and dry. I also would think there is some mud on Espinosa.

On 6/19/2023 at 4:19 PM, CVRick said:

I am looking to ride next Saturday 6/24

I have been on some of those trails but not recently.

Saturday's I'm only available late afternoon. I would welcome a Sunday morning excursion tho.