After several weeks of waiting...I finally got my SDAR account activated. I have been lurking for a while now and can't wait to get involved in some of the rides people have been planning. So here is a little background on me. I currently live in San Marcos and have a 2004 KTM 250EXC (4-stroke) with the all important California license plate. I have been riding in the dirt for about five years and have owned a few different bikes including a CRF250R (wrong bike for me), XR250 (great bike...but a pain to start), KDX220 (another great bike...but no plate). The KTM is by far my favorite bike and I will definitely be a KTM fan for a long time. In fact, the 250 will be getting a 350 big bore kit any day now to give it a little more grunt. A majority of my riding has been in the local So Cal deserts and mountain trails. However, even though I have been riding for several years...I still suck! I love to ride I just don't get out as often as I would like. It turns out that having a 10 month-old daughter is a lot of work!! Anyhow, I really want to get more involved in the dual-sport scene which is why I jointed SDAR. I am looking forward to tagging along on some rides to explore some new areas around San Diego. If anyone know of any good dual sport trails in the North County area...shoot me a PM and maybe we can hookup for a quick ride. I will definitely be keeping an eye out in the message boards. I hope to meet some of you soon.

-Jeff

After several weeks of waiting...I finally got my SDAR account activated...

Glad you got it worked out... Welcome!! :)

Welcome Jeff; You will find yourself riding, meeting and enjoying the people here :) .

The diversity in riders, bikes , skill levels and the character that they bring here is great.

Many of the folkd here at SDAR are very positive about riding and sharing the experiences with other riders.

I like to think that the friendships I have made here will last a lifetime.

Welcome again and enjoy!

To quote Ride Orange; "No Body Gets Left Behind"

Aaron

Welcome, fellow north county rider. I don't know of any close dirt rides up this way (except Hammers no filler all killer extreme ride :) ) but it is good to have you in the club. See you on the trails.

Welcome!

Nice to have you on the board. I live in extreme North county. San Diego/riverside line.

My schedule has been pretty busy w/ racing but I hope to do some local trail riding in the next month or too. Big Bear too. Hope to meet you out there! :)

Welcome Jeff. I'm new here also at SDAR. Actually its been a few months now I think and I still haven't riden with the stars of the show yet . And I ride every single weekend somewhere out there in the Hills. Sometimes I take my wife. She rides a little Yamaha, I ride the 05 Husaberg FE 650E.

Paul