Sign in to follow this  
carguy

Thursday the 3rd

All this talk made me want to ride, let's ride.

Meet at casa carguy 0800(remember it get's hot!). Border road to tecate, 94 to potrero, dirt to lake morena loop to thing valley, pine creek to pine valley for Ice Cream. and bear valley to kernan, whoop de jump back to casa carguy.

Any takers??

Wish I was there, I'm workin' in Vegas and won't be home til Thursday night. That might also screw up my plans for going to the Sierra B)

Sorry I can't make it. This time I would love too bcause I've been looking at finding some of those trails. You mind sharing with me some info? Border to Tecate? I know 94 to Potrero, then are you talking about Big Potrero truck trail through to Marina loop? Then I know La Posta to Thing. Does it go through to get to Sunrise HWY and then down Pine Creek. Then cross over 8 to Bear valley and up Kernan. This I know. A little info would be a Big help. Thanks

Sorry I can't make it. This time I would love too bcause I've been looking at finding some of those trails. You mind sharing with me some info? Border to Tecate? I know 94 to Potrero, then are you talking about Big Potrero truck trail through to Marina loop? Then I know La Posta to Thing. Does it go through to get to Sunrise HWY and then down Pine Creek. Then cross over 8 to Bear valley and up Kernan. This I know. A little info would be a Big help. Thanks

Some secret stuff, all legal. Give me a PM when you want to check it out.

Yea Go check out my secret stuff I just posted about Otay Lake Its all legal and for all to see.

Thanks Carguy, You can keep your secrets. I don't mind sharing mine though. Just found what I was looking for in 2 areas in question. Take care now.

I'd join you but I need to sleep in tomorrow instead of swelter in the heat. If you want to do another day this weekend let me know.

Are you back to work on Monday?

I'd join you but I need to sleep in tomorrow instead of swelter in the heat. If you want to do another day this weekend let me know.

Are you back to work on Monday?

Back to work Monday and working the following weekend.

Since no takers, I will go out in a few minutes. :)

Have fun. I got up too late to go out on an early ride. I haven't even had breakfast yet :)