Sign in to follow this  
SCHWINN

Any given sunday

We have a group that meets on sundays, triumphs,bmws, harleys, I even rode my ktm 690 with the guys last sunday. Usually up lower palomar to the Hideout then Mesagrande, up to julian via Wynola, Farmers daughter rd, into julian for apple pie. Not much different than Crawdaddys ride. These guys are just cruisers not hot dogs. If im feeling squirrly I wake up early and hit palomar 5 or 6 times then hit the hideout.

We have a group that meets on sundays, triumphs,bmws, harleys, I even rode my ktm 690 with the guys last sunday. Usually up lower palomar to the Hideout then Mesagrande, up to julian via Wynola, Farmers daughter rd, into julian for apple pie. Not much different than Crawdaddys ride. These guys are just cruisers not hot dogs. If im feeling squirrly I wake up early and hit palomar 5 or 6 times then hit the hideout.

Sounds like fun :unsure:

Slow fun group heading out pavement only. 9:00am today,north county bmw motorcycles.

Another fun street ride. Started in escondido into RB for Highland valley rd,breakfast at country kitchen in ramona, old julian hwy, santa ysabel, mesa grande, hideout, uo backside of palomar kicked back at the top cuz EMT crews were working to seperate crashes on the front side. Down the front side into valley center around lake wohlford and into escondido. OH YEA DIG DOUG showed up on his ktm 950 and that made for 9 bikes. Harleys, Benelli, Bmws, Triumphs, Suzuki, and Ktms.

Hey SCHWINN, thanks for letting me tag along... Great way to spend a few hours on a Sunday. I hope I didn't scare you too much coming down Palomar! :ph34r: I gotta go clean out my shorts...

I thought I saw a big KTM with two beamers pass the "resort" at lake henshaw. I was in the lot with my KLR

I thought I saw a big KTM with two beamers pass the "resort" at lake henshaw. I was in the lot with my KLR

The line up was harlley,benelli,bmws,triumph and ktms or something like that, you should have come over to the hideout, we were there for about an hour.

I don't know who that guy is, but now I know who the guy was with the big lens camera up there on Palomar.

I know who this is too. :ph34r:

_MG_36638.jpg

and this guy too....

_MG_36639.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: 06/01/08

Hehe...

Here's a hint :ph34r: He's an SDAR rider and his Harley's name used to be POS.

Nice pics there dirtdame!!! :lol:

Check out this squid:

mg39525jp4.jpg

I like how the darkened visor keeps him disguised :lol:

If the Harley guy is Schwinn, that's a really bad picture of him. It makes him look like he weighs about 400 pounds or so.... :lol::lol::ph34r:

If the Harley guy is Schwinn, that's a really bad picture of him. It makes him look like he weighs about 400 pounds or so.... B);):good:

Yes thats me,air all up in my shirt :D:D remember I do weigh 260lbs on a good day.

Yes thats me,air all up in my shirt :good:;) remember I do weigh 260lbs on a good day.

I like the grin you your face... not a big fake smile, just a nice cheesy grin that says "I'd rather be on this bike than doing something else"... B)

Yes thats me,air all up in my shirt :good:;) remember I do weigh 260lbs on a good day.

Well, the balloon shirt doesn't do anything for ya. :D:DB)

Slow fun group heading out pavement only. 9:00am today,north county bmw motorcycles.

More of the same sunday 7-13 if you want to do some pavement. call me if you plan on coming cuz we meet sometimes at different places in the morning. steve at 760-420-3180

More of the same sunday 7-13 if you want to do some pavement. call me if you plan on coming cuz we meet sometimes at different places in the morning. steve at 760-420-3180

Maybe I will. I spent today totally doing nothing and so bored, that if I had done any less, I would have been mistaken for dead. :o However, I highly recommend it as an inexpensive activity for the day. :)

Leaving at 9:15 am from north county bmw motorcycles sunday. First stop will be country kitchen for breakfast in ramona just north of the ktm dealership. 7-20-08

Leaving at 8:30 am from north county bmw motorcycles sunday. First stop will be country kitchen for breakfast in ramona just north of the ktm dealership.

Just got your voicemail.....I'm off to Germany on a business trip.....back next weekend....

Much of the same stuff North County has to offer including another crash this morning on palomar(not in our group) we dont ride that fast.Orangeblood showed up on his ducati multi strada,sweet ride and a good edition to our riding social club,what a diverse group, BMWs, TRIUMPH, DUCATI, BENNELLI, HARLEY, KTM, and I rode my honda vtr 1000.

I took a last minute spin out to Lyons Valley Trading Post... ran across some familiar faces and ended up chasing a bit further east... Potrero was packed with sportbikes!! :scratch_one-s_head:

post-101-1216010617_thumb.jpg

Leaving at 9:15 am from north county bmw motorcycles sunday. First stop will be country kitchen for breakfast in ramona just north of the ktm dealership. 7-20-08

3 of us will be on ktm 690s

Same sunday crew cruise, leaving north escondido at 9:oo am sunday from the Arco gas station at deer springs rd. Many of our club members are familiar with this meeting place for places going north. I-15 and Deer springs offramp at the arco gas station. We will be going 15 N to 79 E to 371 N to the 74 turn left to Idywild for lunch at the top, whats it called julies in the middle of the circle. All street! Hava a great sunday folks