shutterrev

A friend who had been gone returns, and another is headed out

Well a friend of mine on the Tiger 900 Rally just got back from a long time out of state, and another friend (Wade with the R1200GSA) is moving out soon so his last dirt ride in SoCal. Folks had places to be today so we kept it shorter, took Pamo rd to the turnout to head up to black mtn. Got the 'hey were at the top' picture, and headed back down. In proper fashion my buddy on the tiger was welcomed home by taking a tumble in the rocks, maybe it's time for a fresh set. Conditions on black mountain are really great, in that it's pretty tore up and nice and rocky in spots so it's fun. We saw probably 5 or six other adventure bikes in a group heading up when we were on the way down. On the way back we took the left on forest rte that connects back over to black canyon, then we rode up black canyon back toward Ramona and had some excellent breakfast crepes at Packard's in Ramona. 

IMG_2667.thumb.jpg.5450091944359db33429b6e043fe896a.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It was such a nice day, I bet the views were great up there!

• Like 1

Nice!  Black Mountain is a great ride and the views are awesome, especially on a weekend like we had here in Sun Diego.

• Like 1