Would love to but am sans Moto at the moment. Gimme 10 days to get back in the game with flashy new GS. 
needed something newer faster stronger to compensate for my older slower weaker self. 

—- just a side note for ya. No passport required. I just crossed back at Otay with only a phone pic of an expired passport and no ID as my wallet went walk-about somewhere between Cals and Mikes. Even an eternal rule- bender like me wasnt  sure how it would play out. Hardly drew a yawn from the BP in the booth. 
‘merica!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zubb said:

- just a side note for ya. No passport required. 

correct, no passport needed. If you’re an American citizen, they can’t deny you entry. DL is sufficient. 

Flashy new BMW 's really don't do anything for me zubb. All that means to me is that you'd have to stay on the slab more to keep it prissy.

I'm more of a get down and dirty while being greasy and sweaty with blood dripping out of freshly gouged knuckles kinda guy.

I expect nothing less from my crew, especially in mexico..

My home slice just got a newly built mansion on the coast of Baja.  He's thrown out the invite for trails near and far all leading to his casa . 

I'll catch you on the US side for a sunrise highway trek but wait 6 weeks. I just recently laid down my 1100 on the highway and busted the ribs out  on my right side . Stupid cars...

I'm now left side dominant till 2022, at which time I shud be ambidextrous. 😆

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, 350thumper said:

Flashy new BMW 's really don't do anything for me zubb. All that means to me is that you'd have to stay on the slab more to keep it prissy.

I'm more of a get down and dirty while being greasy and sweaty with blood dripping out of freshly gouged knuckles kinda guy.

I expect nothing less from my crew, especially in mexico..

My home slice just got a newly built mansion on the coast of Baja.  He's thrown out the invite for trails near and far all leading to his casa . 

I'll catch you on the US side for a sunrise highway trek but wait 6 weeks. I just recently laid down my 1100 on the highway and busted the ribs out  on my right side . Stupid cars...

I'm now left side dominant till 2022, at which time I shud be ambidextrous. 😆

You didn't really "lay it down" did you?

Last person I know who intentionally laid it down was my cousin a few months ago. Unnecesarily cost him his life.

Sounds like we need a ride report from you.

Glad you're still typing instead of playing harps.

On 11/22/2021 at 3:34 PM, 350thumper said:

No wimps.

Must have valid passport .

Bring cash for tacos.

An I assume, you will meet somewhere on the 1954 miles US/MEX border line?

19 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

An I assume, you will meet somewhere on the 1954 miles US/MEX border line?

I assume the same.  Don't worry Udo, you and I have those big flashy BMWs so we can iron butt the sh*t out them to El Paso TX, then ride MX 2 back toward the Pacific Ocean and pick up Mr350 wherever he wants to cross.

...... I assume our senses of humor are all still intact here.😁😉

Try not to laugh 350, those ribs probably can't take it yet!  Heal fast my friend.