Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

What Do You Want for Christmas ?

Hey all, what do you hope to get for Christmas and/or what will you buy yourself that is motorcycle related...please feel free to share what you'd like to get....
Here's mine...

Gonna order me twin Wilbers shocks for the leading link front end on the rig so Doc Holliday can have a better ride....one of the stock ones is blown and they're cheap shocks, so time for top of the line....threaded height adjustment to raise the front as much as a 1200 Adventure....

The Type 642-TS have all of the features of the 632-TS plus a high and low speed compression adjusters, a 46mm piston (the 632-TS has 36mm piston), larger capacity reservoirs, and the adjustable upper eye that allows you to change the length.  They are the top-of-the-line Wilbers shock (there is a Type 643-TS, but they have a remote reservoir that cannot be installed on a leading link, and we do not recommend remote reservoir shocks in any case, they’re another point of failure). 

Yeehaw !  These come from LBS Sidecars USA, in conjunction with LBS Sidecars Europe, which is Ad Donkers who's been in the sidecar business over 30 years.

642tscomp.jpg

20201129_172646.jpg

One more bike on the road, 3 little cars and a new truck. I wait for delivery till 9PM.

20191016_102936.jpg

bj-xlt-11.jpg

bugatti-chiron-pur-sport-106-1582836604.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

20200123-Sports-Cars-06.jpg

• Like 2