Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

SOLO RIDER RIDE thread

I was asked to create this due to the recent tragedy, so we created a SOLO RIDER RIDE thread in the "Motorcycle rides, events category".

We do realize that people will continue to ride alone  so this gives them an outlet to post some info.

• Like 1

I am sorry if I did not explain well enough. I was trying to let people know that we created a SOLO RIDER RIDE thread for when a rider is heading out solo they can post info on where they are going and when they will return. 

I think that there are members who have no watching contacts, that there can post,:

Time of ride, expected time of return, rough or exact planed route. Contact information.

And report a save home arrival. 

This is for SOLO rides, I dont think if you go with someone, that this is necessary.

Lets see how it works out and stay safe.

Perhaps a private database with our phone numbers. I ride solo far more than I ride with others. It wouldn't be a bad idea to post a quick ride plan, estimated time of return and then when I return, updating that I am back. However, I am not comfortable posting my phone number publicly. 

we do have a data base for contact info in the supporting members only. 

If someone would need a contact number, they can always just use mine since it is public already.  760 814 4297

Maybe this should be in the who's going riding section?  **** edit :withstupid:

This is in the who's going riding section. I posted it here as well just to discuss and inform people.

56 minutes ago, ADV Bum said:

This is in the who's going riding section. I posted it here as well just to discuss and inform people.

Ahh, got it, I see it. Thanks for adding the solo ride section. Great addition to the site 👍