Uncle Champ

Vacation ideas

Hey,

I know there is  a lot of experience here. Vacation coming, running north, June lake area, Bodie etc, first couple of days, then Oregon coast , my question is a day or two between, anything good between June lake and Oregon coast? I see redding  and highways but water, fishing, jeeping? I'm pulling 30' Weekend Warrior so twistys OK but not the 101 from Frisco to Washington border. I'll stop at Mosko products again (nice brewery there), then on to Idaho, riding , boating.

Anybody going to be in Post Falls mid July?

Hey Champ, I am currently thinking about a similar route (unless i just default to Colorado again, which is always a good option). That is why I replied to CID and Kug about their route/tracks, because I might go through that area on way to go further north, but Canada seems a long way to haul a camper and trailer.  So does Coeur d'Alane!!   It is that directional phrase often referenced that seems funky when planning a route option, .....that Reno is further west than San Diego  :)

Maybe we can share a campfire some time while out of town, or cross paths at Mosko,  hmmm, maybe a need another bike so I can shop for luggage  at Mosko- haha.  Are you bringing a moto?  Cheers.

Yes, I plan to take the 990 (plated in Idaho), and the 48 Willys ( will be plated in Idaho ). Might put the 990 in the back of the truck, that's sketchy, tall truck, heavy bike.

Hmmm buy more luggage... OK maybe I thought of that but don't tell anyone.