Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Moab in May

I would be interested in those gps tracks you spoke of :( looked at the link but didn't see anything for the 5MOH I think porcipine rim track was there though :(

Throw your bike in my trailer, I'm buying the gas. Now you don't have a reason not to go :(

If you're serious, there's an offer I almost can't refuse :(

As long as you're on one end of the tow strap when I fall over :P

I would be interested in those gps tracks you spoke of :( looked at the link but didn't see anything for the 5MOH I think porcipine rim track was there though :(

Go HERE for 5MOH Tracks:

Figured we should start hanging public/shared tracks in central location (GPS "stuff" forum)

The views in this area look like they are worth the effort to get to them. I like challenging trails, even though they get the best of me more often than not. Great write up and great ride.

If anyone wants to do this trail next year I would love to do it. My schedule is pretty full the rest of this year.

Any more news on possible dates for this.

I'd love to go but need to start planning my work schedule and work on getting any necessary time off, plus hall pass from the wife unit, etc.

Depending upon how things go, I'll either toss the bike(s) in the back of the F-250 and blast out there, or drag out the toyhauler.

It's a 30' Weekend Warrior so there's lots of extra room in the toyhauler, but also takes more fuel and time.

Daryl

I cannot make a trip to Moab in May, unfortunately due to Uncle Sam $$.

If anyone still wants to go, I can hook you up with my friend who has the condo out there and maybe you can still share it during the last 2 weeks of May. He already said that might be OK, depending on who, how many, and experienced riders only. Basically this offer will be open only to people who I know and have ridden with, since it is a referral.

Let me know if any of you want me to call Don for you. Otherwise, if you're still going, you can just find your own places to stay.