Wow. What an awesome ride. Rode with my friend Steve and some of the fast D-38 guys. 

It rain hard all morning. What are we getting into was the conversation. Rain stopped right as the ride started. We were treated to the most beautiful terrain and trails with perfect soil. 

2 routes laid out. Easier and hard. We stuck to most of the hard routes and got to ride some awesome hill climbs and some O-crap downhills. Some slightly nerve racking ridges that would be nothing but bad if you messed up. Also a river crossing. 

Every thing out there is so green. Hard to believe it's So Cal. 

This was my first good ride after being injured a couple months ago. 

Cant wait to do it again next year. 

IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_1173.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1179.JPG

IMG_1180.JPG

glad you did it, we hit it as well...as I understand it we did the same loop, stayed on pink ribbon for the good stuff, Ken glad you got out it erased my negative vibe today, we barely saw anyone on the trail. OK one negative Too short!!!! but it was short and sweet for sure.

we got hung up one time but quickly managed it.ride partner got instantly glued into this bog.  the angle technique always works to get side grip. we had already lifted the front out.

I rode up the side but rear still slipped in but didn't get hung my angle was good for side grip. only a couple of tip overs for me otherwise all good pretty much rode the loop non stop

tommy bog.jpg

not us but this guy already posted his h cam viddy to get an idea of the trails!!

Looks like a perfect day on the res.

I have only myself to blame for not going. Glad you guys enjoiyed it. I'll hit you up later this year to plan for the next one.