carguy

Club Support

Back in 2005 when the club was getting it, I liked the rider oriented discussions and loved the ride reports. We got into a competition to post the most reports for a while. I just backed off. The one thing I still love about OUR site is Comradery and support for the other members. We are a Family, riders with similar likes. All grounded on motorcycles. I am not the fastest or the best rider, I just like riding. I try not to judge or criticize. I do believe that as a member we should support other members and the club that supports you. In your time of need I will do my best to be there for you, will you do the same for your fellow members???

Just saying.

well I'm just a n00b to the group, but already have found many new friends.  And we actually ride together.  What's not to love eh?  As I do more interesting rides, I'll be sure to post up reports with pics.

I have gotten a lot out of this club, and I appreciate the comrade. I hope that I can be there if someone needs something. 

I just hope you're done pouring all your cement John??

9 hours ago, Wierdrider said:

I just hope you're done pouring all your cement John??

Driveway is complete.

i was there when rory needed assistance on the steep terrain yesterday!

and the whole club, except for one person, prayed for me when i almost died showing off (see profile pic).

and i made one friend... kenny, well ,he is friends with everybody but even still, a friend is a friend.

I've been a fairly active member of this club for about ten years now.  People have come and people have gone, the amount of members has grown over the years.  A lot of the people that used to be active on the forum and that I used to ride with have moved on, replaced with people that I haven't met or ridden with yet.

Ima n00b also but I'm always willing to lend a helping hand where I can

I only know one other rider on this board. Hope to meet and ride with other moto comrades.

On December 1, 2016 at 6:59 AM, rubarb said:

I only know one other rider on this board. Hope to meet and ride with other moto comrades.

When I started here I didn't know anyone.

Now most of them wish I'd maintained that status.

51 minutes ago, paulmbowers said:

Now most of them wish I'd maintained that status.

Maybe something to do with a fake name?