I signed up/paid for this ride a long time ago as a member of the Big Bear Trail Riders.....then realized it's the weekend after The Dash......I'll *probably* blow it off since back to back weekend rides are tough on the pocketbook and home politics......may just flog the Superhawk one day that weekend instead.....haven't stretched its legs in a long while....

Anyway, thought I'd post this ride since it's not on the D37 Dualsport Calendar (because it's a club ride)........you can pay $50 and participate as a non member or join the club for $25 and pay $25 to participate as a BBTR member (which will also entitle you to ride in future "Members Only" rides like the Bar 10 ride to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon on May 3/4).......any questions on which avenue to pursue? :):D:) ).

Big Bear Trail Riders Ridgecrest 300

Bar 10 is where we got out of the river on our rafting trip. Best vacation I've ever been on.

Bar 10 is where we got out of the river on our rafting trip. Best vacation I've ever been on.

I've never been to the Grand Canyon so I'd like to participate in the Bar Ten Ride this year if I can work out the logistics/cash..........my friend Gil rates it a "5 star" ride based on scenery alone (I have the impression it's not a real technical ride but VERY scenic........about ~100 miles each day........Mesquite, NV to Bar 10 on Sat and back to Mesquite on Sunday).........

Go here to view Gil's photo's from the 2005 ride: Gil's 2005 Bar Ten Photos

Strega, you may not need a plate for that ride ;);) .......send Miguel or Frank at BBTR an e-mail to see if you can join us without a plate (provided you also sign up as a member)......OR, better yet, pick up a bike WITH a plate between now and the end of April ;):D

Outside chance I may still participate in the Ridgecrest ride......

I've never been to the Grand Canyon so I'd like to participate in the Bar Ten Ride this year if I can work out the logistics/cash..........my friend Gil rates it a "5 star" ride based on scenery alone (I have the impression it's not a real technical ride but VERY scenic........about ~100 miles each day........Mesquite, NV to Bar 10 on Sat and back to Mesquite on Sunday).........

Wow, those pix sure looked nice. Too bad I can't make a ride like that this year. Maybe next year. ;)

I'm in.

Boat/Fakename......go ahead.....pour the salt on my wounds and tell me what a blast you guys had this past weekend......let's have the report/pictures....are you guys doing the Bar 10 ride?

Think I might be able to borrow a Honda 650 for this ride. Will keep ya in the know.

It WAS fantastic, great ride, but no pictures. It's too much like work. Some of my riding buddies might have some, maybe I can pass them on.

No BAR10 for me, too much travel right around that time. Sounds like a great ride, and it will probably fill up soon.

Besides, my bike was making some not-so-funny noises by the time we pulled into Barstow yesterday. Ouch.

fn