Bagstr

Giant Loop Coyote

This is my second go with the Coyote Bag.  Sold the first version with a bike about 3 years back. Since have used the Mojavi

with dry bags and Rock Straps. The Mojavi works but I felt managing the roll top dry bags took a good deal of attention.  This 

version has easier zipper and seems to have different dimensions which leads to better packing. So far can't see using the included

dry bags. Wish they would make them optional.  

P10007421000w-L.jpg

Access isn't bad, and the zippers are smooth. On a week long camping trip, I find another roll top dry bag is needed to carry 

food and clothing.  For me, this means a back pack, roll top dry bag plus saddle bag.   Gotta Love well made gear.

P10007361000w-L.jpg

P10007401000w-L.jpg

This new Strap is a big help with extra bags.

P10007441000w-L.jpg

That bike looks like it might be ready for a week long ride in Utah! Love the big tank on it. I hope my new setup works as good.

CiD

My biggest issue with the bag on top of the Coyote is that it hits my backpack sometimes. As long as the dry roll is back pretty far you should be OK. 

CiD

Dang dudes, the eye candy you guys post with new bikes and bags and farkles is killing me, but keep it coming :)   

Yep, those bikes look ready for any trip, and a Utah trip -  Cedar to Dixie to Fishlake to Hatch to Panguitch to Beaver to Richfield to Koosharem to Captol Reef to Escalante to....  but then again...you guys already know that.  Nice stuff, thanks for sharing thoughts and pics... cheers

What is Killing me, is not having a serious ride for 4 months.  B

26 minutes ago, Bagstr said:

What is Killing me, is not having a serious ride for 4 months.  B

Wait- those were serious rides?