Bagstr

Explore the Park - Wednesday Feb. 3 - So. Carrizo Wash Rd.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zXY5IXAhBkN0.kdnNgK0wfzvw&usp=sharing

See South Carrizo Parking for Trail-head - 0830 Arrival off S-2 near Bow Willow Camp. Easy dirt road to trees.

The Man in Black and I plan on heading north to the Top of Arroyo Tapiado and see if I can walk across to Arroyo Seco del Diablo. Next over to Diablo Drop into Fish Creek ( extremely soft sand on the decent and return)

; Sandstone Canyon, Hapaha Flats, Pinyon Canyon to base of Pinyon Drop. Return via Arroyo Seco del Diablo.

Less than 75 miles of two track and deep walking pace sand. Bring tubes, tools, water and snacks. Back to trucks about 1-2:00pm Not a Race, just exploring. That said an Intermediate challenge in wild country.

Bags

P10002761000w-L.jpg

You should have the place to yourselves. I rode in this area for the first time last weekend. Can't wait to go back.

Have fun.Maybe I will try for a weekday off in late February or early March.Working all week kinda sucks but until I figure A way to pay the bills without working mon to fri It is what it is.

I'll be there in spirit but this cold I have will keep me home again this week. Have fun and be safe.

I'll be there in spirit but this cold I have will keep me home again this week. Have fun and be safe.

I hope your spirit will keep my bike upright.

Please?

See you there.

Have you done Vallecito Creek Rd east, Old Overland stage route 1842 (S2)?