Sign in to follow this  
wildwood

Ocotillo, Anza Borrego South New Years Day Ride

I'm planning to ride from Ocotillo out through Devils Canyon, over to Dos Cabeza, Piepkorn Slot, Canyon Sin Nombre out through Mud Caves to Diablo Drop, Fish Creek, Second Trestles and back to Ocotillo. Very similar to the ride we took with PDblue on 12/13/15, really fun scenic loop.

It would be about a 90 mi. loop total, lots of sand and varying terrain. Intermediate ride at moderate pace.

Starting from Texaco Gas Station open lot, south side of freeway at Ocotillo exit, KSU 9:00 am. Cold beer and nacho's at the Lazy Lizard after the ride. Bring It On!

-BobĀ³

Lurking. Might not confirm until early tomorrow morning. Are you already riding with some other riders?

Lurking. Might not confirm until early tomorrow morning. Are you already riding with some other riders?

Waiting til' later this afternoon to see if non-SDAR riding buddy is going with me. I'll post up if not, and open up the spot on my truck for you if your going to make it. Same for others if you can't make it, I may have room for 1 more.

I'm in Arizona for a week wreaking havoc in the RZR and discharging firearms:). Otherwise I'd be all over this one.

I'm in Arizona for a week wreaking havoc in the RZR and discharging firearms:). Otherwise I'd be all over this one.

Life is good. See you out there next time.

I will be there.Hope to arrive by 8:45 for KSU at 9:00.