Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Breakfast Ride - Tuesday Nov. 24 Kendall's - 0830

Some of the Gang were talking about a Big Loop. Montezuma, Jasper, Pinyon Canyon, Fish Creek and out to San Felipe W.

Start and Stop at Kendall's again this week. We are developing into a " Foody Group ", with breakfast and lunch!!

More " traffic " in the Dez this week so another reason to get our ride in early.

Edit:

For those " New to the Desert " please be aware this ride has major Sand obstacles. We will travel through Pinyon Canyon, down through the Squeeze, up the ledges and Down the one-way Pinyon Drop among other highlights. Other-wise a stroll through the park. May well be over 100 miles.

I'm camping out at the desert this week. Going tomorrow to S22 then to the Poleline on Tuesday. Probably won't get done moving until noon so I'll miss the ride. Doesn't sound like you will but if you get near either of those places stop in for a cold one. Tan\Black Southwind motorhome. Flatbead trailer with the KTM and a red RZR

Hey Brian, I'll bring a pair of Vise Grips for you. You will be Good to Go.

Hey Brian, I'll bring a pair of Vise Grips for you. You will be Good to Go.

Bags do you have a 10' pipe lever, I need some leverage.

Just a heads up. Set up camp down on Holly Rd off S22 and there are an amazing number of people camped out here for the week already. It's looks like it's going to be a very busy week.

Thanks Randy, Stay inside the Roll cage buddy.

We will be riding on the west side of the park, so somewhat safer I hope. The guys that lobbied for the Big Pinyon Canyon Loop have yet to sign on, so we will have a destination discussion at breakfast. Will that cause indigestion?? Youse guys that are on board, feel free to offer an opinion. The area to the east of the park is Not on my " go to " list.

Grapevine often has significant traffic mixed with limited line of sight zone. I am very careful in the narrows with the high vegetation.

Bags

I'm in and we might have a surprise world traveler joining us also. Looks like we'll have another good turnout.

CiD

Thought about riding over to join you guys for breakfast but not going to make it. Gotta load up in the morning and move camp down to the Poleline. Lots of people seem to be rolling in this afternoon up here on S22. Starting to look likely that it will the biggest crowd in many years. Gonna load up the RZR and unload the Ktm. Time for some 2 wheel fun! You guys have a safe ride.

I was surprised to see so many folks camped out along S22 in the Truckhaven area when I drove through around ~7pm last night.....

Randy,

Sorry to miss you at breakfast,,,,but then that allows your to be the topic of conversation!

It could well be that we roll Out of Fish Creek about 11:30 to 12:00 tomorrow. Cross the 78 at Old Mine Rd. headed to San Felipe Wash.

Dave

I"m in.

The throttle turns once again. It is like a new bike . . . well almost, well . . . not really. But no more stuck throttle syndrome. yea.

Just Park Your Syndrome at the Door and we will see you at breakfast