anyone know if you can take barret truck trail and then NF-17504 over to morena stokes road to 4 corners? Looks like there is a road that goes from the parking spot over to CC \ four corners but not sure if the roads open to public.

That route goes through the Houser Canyon Wilderness. :ph34r:

Hey look its zina on her Hypermotard. :ph34r: Acutally I didn't know you had one of these but I just saw your sig. Looks like a sweet ride

It's pretty fun. A little tall, though, so I cut down the seat. If anybody knows an upholstery shop who will work on bike seats, let me know.

Damn I wish I lived farther South but I can't really do 400 miles every weekend. My bike is half commuter unfortunately so an extra 2,000 miles a month wouldn't be too good for it lol.

Hey look its zina on her Hypermotard. :unsure: Acutally I didn't know you had one of these but I just saw your sig. Looks like a sweet ride

051107bottom.jpg

Zina's Hypermotard is sweet! And so is the Monster. She rides some nice machinery for sure :D . I ran into her at GP while getting parts for Rachel's Husky last Friday.

I hope to catch you all on this one tomorrow, if I don't make the meet up I should be blazing somewhere out there with Honda Pilot.

Gunz

Hey Brad, any idea how much riding we'll do? I hadn't planned on filling the entire 3.9 gal tank, so that when you have to pick it up it won't be so heavy for you. :unsure:

Good news is that with the rack mounted on the back there's something nice for you to grab onto, even though the mounting points are not exactly awesome. Beats grabbing a hot exhaust.

Hey Brad, any idea how much riding we'll do? I hadn't planned on filling the entire 3.9 gal tank, so that when you have to pick it up it won't be so heavy for you. :D

Good news is that with the rack mounted on the back there's something nice for you to grab onto, even though the mounting points are not exactly awesome. Beats grabbing a hot exhaust.

3.9 gallons :unsure: dang thats alot of juice. toss 2.5 gallons in it and call it full.

I didn't think there would be so many heads on this ride. The trail is steep and on a cliff and it will be interesting to see how we keep the "flow" going with so many people. I might have to run some people over to stay upright.

I'm still in. I plan on being at the big parking lot mentioned around 8ish so that I can at least be at the trailhead by nine; i always try to be way too early so I can sit around and be board, it's the navy in me.

361-244-3684

I hadn't planned on filling the entire 3.9 gal tank, so that when you have to pick it up it won't be so heavy for you.

The only time it's bad to have extra gas is when you're on fire.

I look forward to finally riding with you. See ya in the lot.

Jon

Not sure if I'll make this short ride, lot's to do . :unsure: